Market Forge Industries 30P-STGM Tilting Skillet
Photo of the Market Forge Industries 30P-STGM Tilting Skillet
|Titling Skillet Braising Pan||Gas|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- The Universe Plus Skillet has a fully polished stainless steel cooking surface that reduces food from adhering and helps to safely clean the equipment. Gas burners turn off automatically when the cooking pan is tilted from the horizontal position. The skillet is provided with a heavy-duty spring assisted cover and a condensate vent. The cooking pan and cover are supported by two consoles with a fully welded stainless steel tubular frame system that provides stable support to the unit. The consoles are completely covered with stainless steel that provides protection to the controls and is also easily cleanable and provides clear access for easy floor cleaning. The closed-base model incorporates an easily removable stainless steel front panel. The sloped front of the pan allows for complete draining of the pan when tilted to 70°. The tilting mechanism includes a precision ground and polished worm for smooth and long lasting tilt operation and positive control with a collapsible hand crank. A power tilting option is available and is also supplied with the collapsible handle for manual override operation if required.
- The cooking pan with integral clad plate cooking surface is welded with full penetration to resist cracking due to expansion and contraction. The polished cooking surface resists product adherence and improves cleanup and appearance. The pan incorporates an easy-pour lip and 5-gallon increment markings. The clad plate cooking surface has electric tubular elements attached to the bottom of the pan for even and efficient heat transfer. An interlock switch is provided to turn the heaters off when the pan is tilted more than 10° from the normal horizontal position. The spring assisted cover with integral vent, condensate drip guide and full width handle affords effortless operation and will maintain an open position.
- The skillet comes standard with a solid-state temperature control with a positive OFF position and 100°-450° Fahrenheit scale, a pilot light to indicate when the elements are ON, and a 1 hour mechanical timer. The optional power tilting mechanism also utilizes an UP/DOWN rocker switch. The manual tilting mechanism uses a collapsible hand crank conveniently located below the control panel. The controls are resistant to dripping and light splashing water (NEMA T-2).
- Pan Support
- Pan Holder Inserts
- Modular Joining Kit
- Pouring Lip Strainer
- Drain Cup Assembly
- Correctional Package
- Caster Kit w/Strain Relief
- Drain Pan Assembly (Requires Pan Support Option)
- Pull-Out Sliding Sink Drain Draw with Splash Shield for Open Leg Skillets
- Pantry Faucets
- Single Pantry Faucet
- Double Pantry Faucet
- Single Pantry Spray Hose
- Double Pantry Spray Hose
- Tangent Draw-Offs
- 2” Draw-Off Valve w/ Strainer
- 2” Tangent Draw-Off Valve w/ Drain Hose Assembly
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.