Market Forge Industries F-100P Kettle
|Specialty Options||Direct Steam|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
The pedestal base shall have 7/16” (11mm) holes evenly spaced for securing unit to the floor.
Unit will include as standard a steam control kit (CKT-1), and a Steam trap that includes a steam control valve (steam inlet globe valve), 2” tangent draw-off valve with strainer, line strainer, hinged counter balance stainless steel cover with a heat resistant handle and spring assist cover for 30 to 80 gallon models.
Options & Accessories: (Additional Charge)
- Pantry Faucet
- Single pantry faucet with swing spout and mounting bracket
- Double pantry faucet with swing spout and mounting bracket
- Check valve
- BFT - ball float trap
- Triple basket assembly
- Graduated measuring stick
- Wall models (consult factory)
- 3” draw-off valve with strainer
- PRV - pressure reducing valve
- H.P. 50 PSI (3.5 kg/cm2) Rated
- One-piece lift-off stainless steel cover
- Type 316 stainless steel liner for high acid content products (over 40 gallon kettles)
- Prison package, s/s plate over tangent draw-off valve, tamper proof screws, chrome plated steam control, lockable spring assist hinged cover, reinforcement bar
- Direct steam at 5-30 PSI (0.3-2.1 kg/cm2). Over 30 PSI (2.1 kg/cm2), a pressure reducing valve is required.
- 34 lbs. (15.5 kg) steam pre hour or 1 BHP per 20 gallons (76 liters) pf kettle capacity.
- F-20P - 225 lbs (102 kg)
- F-30P - 245 lbs (111 kg)
- F-40P - 270 lbs (122 kg)
- F-60P - 295 lbs (134 kg)
- F-80P - 320 lbs (145 kg)
- F-100P - 345 lbs (156 kg)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.