Market Forge Industries F-40LE Kettle
|Design||2/3 Steam Jacket Design|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Unit will be mounted on a stainless steel tri-leg pipe fitted legs and adjustable flanged feet with four holes for securing kettle to floor.
Controls will be integrally mounted to the kettle base and will include a power switch, thermostat, pilot light, vacuum/pressure gauge, safety valve, and low water shut-off.
Kettle will operate in a temperature range of 140° to 290°F (60° to 144°C) at a maximum pressure of 50 PSI (3.5kg/cm2).
Convenience feature will include a counterbalanced hinged stainless steel cover and a 2” (51mm) sanitary draw-off valve with strainer and heat resistant handle.
Options & Accessories: (Additional Charge)
- Pantry Faucet
- Triple Basket Assembly
- Graduated Measuring Stick
- Wall Models (Consult Factory)
- 3” (76mm) Draw-Off Valve with Strainer
- Single Pantry Faucet with Swing Spout and Mounting Bracket
- Double Pantry Faucet with Swing Spout and Mounting bracket
- Type 316 Stainless Steel Liner for High Acid Content Products (for 60, 80 and 100-gallon kettles)
- Electrically, self-generating, closed steam system built in accordance with A.S.M.E. codes, and equipped for operation on:
- 208 VAC, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz
- 240 VAC, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz
- 480 VAC, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz*
- 220/380 VAC, 3 phase, 4 wire 50 Hz
- 240/415 VAC, 3 phase, 4 wire 50 Hz
- F-20LE - 225 lbs (102 kg)
- F-30LE - 245 lbs (111 kg)
- F-40LE - 270 lbs (123 kg)
- F-60LE - 295 lbs (134 kg)
- F-80LE - 320 lbs (145 kg)
- F-100LE - 345 lbs (157 kg)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.