Market Forge Industries F-60PE Kettle
|Design||2/3 Steam Jacket Design|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Unit will be mounted on a stainless steel pedestal base. Pedestal base will have four holes evenly spaced for securing the unit to the floor.
Controls will be integrally mounted to the kettle base and will include a power switch, thermostat, pilot light, vacuum/pressure gauge, safety valve, and low water shut-off. Kettle will operate in a temperature range of 140° to 290°F (60° to 144°C) at a maximum pressure of 50 PSI (3.5kg/cm2).
Convenience feature will include a counterbalanced hinged stainless steel cover and a 2” (50mm) sanitary draw-off valve with strainer and heat resistant handle.
Options & Accessories: (Additional Charge)
- Pantry Faucets
- Double pantry faucet with swing spout and mounting bracket
- Single pantry faucet with swing spout and mounting bracket.
- Triple basket assembly
- Etched Gallon Markings
- Graduated measuring stick
- Wall models (Consult Factory)
- 3” (76mm) draw-off valve with strainer
- Type 316 stainless steel liner for high acid content products
- Electrically, self-generating, closed steam system built in accordance with A.S.M.E. codes, and equipped for operation on:
- 480 VAC, 3 phase, 50/60 Hz
- 208 VAC 1 or 3 phase, 50/60 Hz
- 240 VAC 1 or 3 phase, 50/60 Hz
- 220/380 VAC, 3 phase, 4 wire 50 Hz
- 240/415 VAC, 3 phase, 4 wire 50 Hz
- F-20PE - 225 lbs (102 kg)
- F-30PE - 245 lbs (111 kg)
- F-40PE - 270 lbs (123 kg)
- F-60PE - 295 lbs (134 kg)
- F-80PE - 320 lbs (145 kg)
- F-100PE - 345 lbs (157 kg)
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.