Market Forge Industries FT-10 Tilting Kettle
|Specialty Options||Direct Steam|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Sealed stainless steel tilt mechanism bearings will permit the kettle to tilt forward 90o for complete emptying. A removable operating handle with heat-proof knob can be mounted on the left or right side of each kettle. Kettle will be built to A.S.M,E. code and will be N.S.F. approved.
Options & Accessories: (Additional Charge
- Steam Trap
- Check Valve
- Stainless steel wire basket
- One-piece lift-off stainless steel cover
- 1-1/2” (38mm) Draw-Off Valve with Strainer
- 1/2” (13mm) Leg-Mounted Steam Control Valve
- Pantry Faucets
- Single Pantry Faucet with Swing Spout and Mounting Bracket
- Double Pantry Faucet with Swing Spout and Mounting Bracket
- Stands & Cabinets
- 18” High Floor Stand with Sliding Drain Pan.
- 22” High Stainless Steel Cabinet Base with Hot and Cold Water Fill Faucets, Depressed Area and Drains, Clean-Up Pan with Removable Splash Guard, and Steam Control
- 28” High Stainless Steel Cabinet Base with Hot and Cold Water Fill Faucets, Depressed Area and Drains Clean-Up Pan with Removable Splash Guard, and Steam Control Valve on Stainless Steel Marine Edged Countertop.
- Direct steam at a minimum of 5 PSI (0.4 kg/cm2) and a maximum of 50 PSI (3.4 kg/cm2).
- FT-6 - 44 lbs (20 kg)
- FT-10 - 61 lbs (28 kg)
- FT-12 - 70 lbs (32 kg)
- FT-20 - 95 lbs (43 kg)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.