Market Forge Industries FT-30L Tilting Kettle
Photo of the Market Forge Industries FT-30L Tilting Kettle
|Design||2/3 Steam Jacket Design|
|Specialty Options||Direct Steam|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Tri-leg mounting frame of stainless steel pipe will conceal the steam piping. Each leg will be fitted with a four-hole adjustable flange foot for securing to the floor. A sealed stainless steel tilt mechanism will permit the kettle to tilt forward a full 90o for complete emptying. Tilting mechanism will be self-locking for positive stop action. Steam control valve will be mounted on right hand control box. Unit will include as standard a steam control kit (CKT-1), and a Steam trap that includes a steam control valve (steam inlet globe valve) and line strainer.
Options & Accessories: (Additional Charge)
- Draw-off Valves
- 2” draw-off valve with strainer
- 3” draw-off valve with strainer
- One-piece lift-off stainless steel cover
- One-piece counterbalance hinged stainless steel cover
- Pantry Faucets
- Single pantry faucet with swing spout and mounting bracket
- Double pantry faucet with swing spout and mounting bracket
- Check valve
- BFT - ball float trap
- Triple basket assembly
- Graduated measuring stick
- Wall models (consult factory)
- PRV - pressure reducing valve
- Type 316 stainless steel liner for high acid content products
- Direct steam at 5-30 PSI (0.3-2.1 kg/cm2). Over 30 PSI (2.1 kg/cm2), a pressure reducing valve is required.
- 34 lbs. (15.5 kg) steam pre hour or 1 BHP per 20 gallons (76 liters) pf kettle capacity.
- FT-20P - 225 lbs (102 kg)
- FT-30P - 275 lbs (125 kg)
- FT-40P - 300 lbs (136 kg)
- FT-60P - 315 lbs (143 kg)
- FT-80P - 325 lbs (147 kg)
- FT-100L - 350 lbs (159 kg)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.