Market Forge Industries FTM(2)100L Kettle/Mixer
Photo of the Market Forge Industries FTM(2)100L Kettle/Mixer
|Base||Open Leg Frame|
|Design||2/3 Steam Jacket Design|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
A sealed stainless steel tilt mechanism shall permit the kettle to tilt forward a full 90° for complete emptying. The tilt mechanism shall be self-locking for positive stop action. The tubular legs shall be constructed of stainless steel pipe fitted with four-hole adjustable flanged feet for securing to the floor. A sealed stainless steel tilt mechanism shall permit the kettle to tilt forward a full 90° for complete emptying. The tilt mechanism shall be self-locking for positive stop action. The mixer is a variable-speed unit powered by a 5 hp electric motor driving a hydraulic pump. Two agitators shall be included: a primary stainless steel scraper/agitator, and a secondary high-speed mixer.
Both agitators shall be removable for cleaning, and no tools will be required for removal. The console front to have the main power switch, mixer lift switch, and variable speed control. The bridge is constructed of 10-gauge stainless steel and contains two heavy-duty hydraulic motors to drive the agitators. The bridge shall be power tilt, and swing 140° out of the way for kettle tilting or cleaning.
Options & Accessories: (Additional Charge)
- Butterfly Valves
- 3” Manual Butterfly Valve
- 2” Manual Butterfly Valve
- Ball Float Trap
- 50 PSI Operation
- Quick Chill System
- High-Pressure Operation
- Swing Faucet on Console
- Steam Control Kit (CKT-1)
- 480 Volt, 3 Ph, 60 Hz (for motor)
- 316 Stainless Steel Liner for High-Acid Content Product (Standard on 40-Gallon)
- 34 lbs. (15.5 kg) steam per hour or 1 BHP per 20 gallons (76 liters) of kettle capacity.
- Direct steam at 15 to 35 PSI (1.0 to 2.46 kg/cm2). Over 35 PSI (2.46 kg/cm2), a pressure-reducing valve is required.
- Standard hydraulic power supplies are either of the following:
- 208 Volt, 3 Ph, 60 Hz
- 240 Volt, 3 Ph, 60 Hz
- FTM-(2)40L - 1350 lbs (612 kg)
- FTM-(2)60L - 1400 lbs (635 kg)
- FTM-(2)80L - 1490 lbs (676 kg)
- FTM-(2)100L - 1595 lbs (723 kg)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.