Market Forge MT10T10E Tilting Kettle
Photo of the Market Forge MT10T10E Tilting Kettle
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
Kettle made from #316 stainless steel will be ASME-approved and National Board Registered. Cabinet base, constructed of a stainless steel frame, which houses the nickle plated electric steam boiler, will be of modular design to match other Market Forge cooking equipment. Base with stainless steel frame will be equipped with 6” (152mm) stainless steel legs and adjustable bullet feet, reinforced die-formed stainless steel marine-edged countertop, and stainless steel lift -off front cover Unit will be polished stainless steel.
The CSD-1 compliant steam boiler features operating and high limit pressure control and nickel plating. The steam boiler will be automatically filled with water and brought to pressure when water and heat switches are turned on and automatically drained under pressure when water and heat switches are turned off. A cold water condenser will automatically condense all exhausted steam before it is released from the cooker and steam boiler drain.
Also includes an ASSE approved backflow preventer, automatic water level control, low water cut-off, water strainer and cathodic protector. For more boiler information see the M24E-M36E spec sheet (14-0112).
Options & Accessories: (Additional Charge)
- Cleaning Accessories
- Clean up pan
- 48” long kettle whip
- 48” long kettle paddle
- 36” long clean up brush
- 8-1/2” long clean up brush
- 28” long kettle draw-off brush
- Tilting kettle accessory kit, includes draw-off brush, 36” clean up brush, 8-1/2” clean up brush, whip, solid strainer and pan holder
- Filter System
- 6” Flanged Feet
- 36, 42, or 48 kW
- Steam Take-Off kit
- Stainless steel wire basket
- 60” water hose with quick disconnect
- One-piece lift-off stainless steel cover
- Prison package includes lockable stainless steel covers, tamper proof screws, (4) 6” adjustable flanged feet
- Electrically operated, 15 PSI (1kg/cm2) steam boiler, built in accordance with A.S.M.E. codes, equipped for operation with:
- 208 Volt, 3 phase
- 240 Volt, 3 phase
- 480 Volt, 3 phase
- 550 lbs (249 kg)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.