Master-Bilt Products HOAM36 Horizontal Open Air Refrigerated Merchandiser
Photo of the HOAM36 Horizontal Open Air Refrigerated Merchandiser
|Capacity||4.6 Cubic Feet|
|Compressor Type||Bottom Mounted|
|Temperature Range||+34 to +41F|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Adjustable shelf
- Automatic defrost
- Stainless steel floor pans
- Full length 10" wide metal top
- Standard LED lighting in canopy
- Standard retractable vinyl night curtain
- 2" foamed-in-place “zero ODP” urethane insulation
- Contemporary styling provides an attractive product showcase
- 24 gauge painted textured galvanized steel interior and exterior
- Standard electronic controller with these features:
- Audible and visual alarm
- Ability to monitor defrost functions from the front panel interface
- Eliminates room thermostat, defrost termination/fan delay control, defrost timer and digital thermometer or other temperature indicator
- Refrigerant: R-404A
- Forced air ducted flow
- Front air intake and rear discharge
- R-factor (insulation efficiency rating): 17.24
- Temperature range: 34° to 41°F (1° to 5°C)
- Self-contained, bottom mount refrigeration system
- Standard energy efficient automatic condensate removal system
- Condensing unit slides out front of case for easy cleaning and servicing
- Standard limited three year parts and labor
- Additional two year coverage on compressor part
- Sandwich display deck
- Add suffix “R” for remote refrigeration system
- Custom exterior colors (ends, base and bumper remain black)
- Higher capacity condensate evaporator pan (depending on model)
- Stainless steel interior and exterior (ends, base and bumper remain black)
- Condensate evaporator pan via plug in, 10 ft. long with molded plug.
- All models via plug in, 9 ft. long, flexible 3 wire 14/3 cord with molded plug.
- Should not be installed in direct sunlight
- Product must not be displayed in the cold air curtain
- Bottom shelf should not be loaded such that the front air intake is obstructed
- Merchandisers designed to hold product in the 34° to 41°F (1° to 5°C) range
- Factory installed controls should not be altered, removed or replaced without consent of the factory
- Designed to operate in air-conditioned stores where the maximum temperature is 75°F and the maximum relative humidity is 55%
- Should not be installed near HVAC vents, fans or doorways that will disrupt airflow and compromise the function of the air screen inside the case
Merchandiser constructed of 24 ga. painted textured galvanized steel interior and exterior with stainless steel floor pans. Other standard features include an electronically controlled monitoring system, retractable vinyl night curtain, adjustable shelf, automatic defrost and 2" thick foamed-in-place “zero ODP” polyurethane insulation. Refrigeration system to be self-contained with front condenser air intake and rear discharge and use R-404A refrigerant. The temperature range will be 34° to 41°F (1° to 5°C). Merchandiser to have standard limited three year parts and labor warranty with additional two year coverage on compressor part. Merchandiser to be UL & C-UL listed and UL-EPH classified.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.