Master-Bilt Products IHC-48 Ice Cream Hardening & Holding Cabinet
Photo of the IHC-48 Ice Cream Hardening & Holding Cabinet
|Number of Gallon||3 gallon|
|Temperature Range||-0 to -37 F|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Standard Electronic Control
- Audible and visual alarm
- Decreases service time and calls
- Allows user to easily monitor defrost functions from the panel interface on the front of the merchandiser
- Eliminates room thermostat, defrost termination/fan delay control, defrost timer and digital thermometer or other temperature indicator
- Heavy-duty 6"-7" adjustable legs
- 2 1/2" foamed-in-place “zero ODP” urethane insulation
- 4 heavy-duty welded wire gray epoxy coated cantilever shelves per section
- Stainless steel front
- Anodized aluminum sides and interior
- Lift-off inner and outer doors
- Heavy-duty horizontal door handle
- Anti-condensate door frame heater
- 2" stainless steel foamed-in-place doors
- Sure-sealing magnetic gaskets (replaceable)
- Self-closing doors with 90° hold-open feature
- Door swing: IHC-27 - hinged left, IHC-48 - left door hinged left, right door hinged right
- Two staggered height, energy saving insulated inner doors with magnetic catches per section
- Refrigerant: R-404A
- Minimum 4" clearance required between cabinet back and wall
- Self-contained, top mounted, semi-hermetic refrigeration system
- Temperature range: 0° to -37°F (-18° to -38°C)
- R-factor (insulation efficiency rating): 21.55 on walls, 17.24 on doors
- Drain plumbing hookup recommended. Condensate pan available if there is no access to drain plumbing. Condensate pan must be field installed and requires a dedicated 15 amp, 120 volt circuit.
- Standard limited two year parts and labor
- Additional three year coverage on compressor part
- Pan rack
- Voltage boosting transformer
- Condensate evaporator drain pan
- Add suffix “R” for remote system on IHC-48 only
- Extra welded wire gray epoxy coated cantilever shelves
- NOTE: Must be field installed and requires a dedicated 15A, 120v circuit.
Cabinet will be equipped with an electronically controlled monitoring system. It will also be provided with 6"-7" adjustable legs, four welded wire, gray epoxy-coated cantilever shelves, 21/2" foamed-in-place “zero ODP” urethane insulated walls. Cabinet to have stainless front with anodized aluminum sides and interior. Cabinet also to have 2" stainless steel, self-closing, foamed-in-place doors. Interior doors to be provided with cabinet. The refrigeration system is to be top mounted, self-contained and use R-404A refrigerant. The temperature range will be 0° to -37°F (-18° to -38°C). Cabinet to have standard limited two year parts and labor with additional three year coverage on compressor part. Cabinet to be UL, C-UL and NSF listed.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.