Master-Bilt MPWW724SSS/8 Endura Roll-Thru Heated Cabinet
- Standard Electronic Control
- Decreases service time and calls
- Increases efficiency, reliability and convenience
- Convenient panel interface on the front of the merchandiser
- Eliminates additional digital thermometer or other temperature indicator
- Digital thermometer
- Roll-in entrance ramp
- Exterior top and bottom are galvanized steel
- Maximum cart size: 24"L x 293/4"D x 651/2"H
- Interior liner and door panels are stainless steel
- 2" foamed-in-place polyurethane insulated walls
- Exterior front, sides and doors are stainless steel
- All exterior joints and seams fold in without lap joints
- Each compartment has stainless steel bumper/cart guides
- Interior incandescent light activated by a switch for the doors
- Horizontal handles
- Centered key locks
- Heavy-duty pivot hinges
- Self-adjusting magnetic gaskets
- Available with lefthand or righthand door swing
- Heating System
- Heating element located in interior ducting
- System controlled by thermostat mounted on front of cabinet
- Operating temperature adjustable from 180°F to 200°F (82°C to 93°C)
- Forced ducted air distribution maintains desired uniform temperature throughout cabinet
- Electrically operated 1500 watt heating system for two-door model, 3000 watt system for four-door model
- Limited three year parts and labor
Cabinet will feature stainless steel exterior sides and doors. The exterior top and bottom will be galvanized steel while the interior liner and door panels will be stainless steel. Standard features include an electronic controller system, stainless steel bumper/cart guides for each compartment and an interior incandescent light activated by switch for the doors. Doors will feature heavy-duty pivot hinges, centered key locks, horizontal handles and self-adjusting magnetic gaskets. An electrically operated 1500 watt heating system will be standard on two-door models. A 3000 watt system will be standard on four-door models. The heating system will be controlled by a thermostat mounted on the cabinet front. A forced ducted air distribution system will provide uniform temperature throughout cabinet. The operating temperature will be adjustable from 180°F to 200°F (82°C to 93°C). Cabinet to have standard limited three year parts and labor warranty. Cabinet to be UL and C-UL listed and UL EPH classified.
|Cabinet Type||Heated Cabinets|
|Capacity||78.1 Cubic feet|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
UL EPH Classified
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.