Master-Bilt Products DD-88CG Ice Cream Dipping/Display Cabinet
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Stainless steel serving deck
- Top and side lid wiper gaskets
- 9 ft. long cord with molded plug
- Attractive, contemporary design
- Brilliant, interior fluorescent lighting
- Tempered plate glass viewing window
- 24 gauge painted textured interior and exterior
- Independent on/off compressor and light switch
- Stainless steel top and attached superstructure
- Heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire can support racks
- 21/4" foamed-in-place “zero ODP” urethane insulation
- Drain with garden hose connector for ease of cleaning
- Equipped with leveling legs to correct for unlevel flooring situations
- Rear air intake and discharge eliminates front grille and allows full front of cabinet for graphics
- Number and length of interior light fixtures:
- DD-66CG - (2) 18"
- DD-88/88CG/88L - (2) 36"
- DD-26/26CG/26L - (1) 18"
- DD-46/46CG/46L - (1) 36"
- DD-66/66L - (1) 18", (1) 36"
- Hinged, high-tensile, transparent acrylic dipping compartment lids with full length handle
- Cold wall evaporator
- R-factor (insulation efficiency rating): 19.40
- Temperature range: 5° to -5°F (-15° to -21°C)
- Low maintenance bare tube condenser coil on all models except DD-26/26CG/26L
- Refrigerant: DD-26/26CG/26L / DD-46/46CG/46L - R-134a, DD-66/66CG/66L / DD-88/88CG/88L - .R-404A
- No minimum clearance required on cabinet sides but front, back and top must be left open for customer and operator access
- Standard limited two year parts and labor
- Additional three year coverage on compressor part
- Leg kit
- Dipper well
- Custom colors
- Removable frost shields
- Lid locking kit (less locks)
- Removable can holders with white overnight can covers
- Flavor identification tabs (for DD and DD-CG models only)
- Rear service doors for DD-46, DD-66 and DD-88 models (factory installed)
Cabinet will feature textured finish on interior and exterior. Cabinet to be provided with independent on/off compressor and light switch, drain connection, stainless steel top and superstructure, tempered plated glass viewing window and interior fluorescent lighting. Cabinet is to have rear air intake and discharge. Standard leveling legs provided to correct for unlevel flooring situations. Hanging frost shields with mounting screws offered as an option (consult your Master-Bilt representative for additional options). Cabinet will be provided with 9 foot cord and molded plug. DD-26/26CG/26L and DD- 46/46CG/46L will use R-134a refrigerant while DD66/66CG/66L and DD-88/88CG/88L will use R-404A refrigerant. The temperature range will be 5° to -5°F (-15° to -21°C). All models except DD- 26/26CG/26L to be supplied with a refrigeration system containing low maintenance bare tube condenser coil. Cabinet to have standard limited two year parts and labor with additional three year coverage on compressor part. Cabinet to be UL, C-UL and NSF listed.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.