Master-Bilt Products MB5761010COX (QUICK SHIP) OUTDOOR Walk-In Cooler
Photo of the Master-Bilt Products MB5761010COX (QUICK SHIP) OUTDOOR Walk-In Cooler
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Walk-ins will be constructed of prefab, precision formed, modular panels designed for accurate, rapid field assembly and in compliance with the general construction as described in the Master-Bilt Architectural Specifications and General Design Information binder.
- 4" thick rigid polyurethane, pour-type, foamed-in-place.
- Interior and exterior wall and roof finish of walk-in coolers and freezers is 26 gauge acrylic coated stucco galvanized steel. Floor interior finish is .080 textured aluminum. Floor panels are designed to support an evenly distributed load of 700 lbs. per square foot loading (stationary load).
- Stock walk-ins will be complete with one (1) each infitting (flush-mount) self-closing entrance door. Door dimensions will be 36" x 78". Entrance door includes:
- Inside safety release
- Hydraulic door closure
- Deadbolt-locking handle
- Mounted dial thermometer
- Two (2) spring loaded cam-lift hinges
- Drip guard over door in outdoor models
- Magnetic gaskets along the top and both sides
- An adjustable double vinyl wiper gasket along bottom
- Pre-wired compact fluorescent vapor-proof light fixture
- Adjustable backing plate for each hinge providing for in-field adjustment of door hinges
- PRS-2 series refrigeration systems consist of a condensing unit and evaporator coil fully assembled inside a mill finish aluminum housing. Each system provided wired, piped, evacuated, optimally charged and run tested. All models are ready to mount on top of a Master-Bilt walk-in cooler or freezer. PRS-2 systems may be specified for compartments 13'6" long and under.
- Some indoor models will be provided with power cord for direct plug in to receptacle. Indoor models also supplied with a condensate evaporator pan. Additionally, systems will contain a factory mounted diffuser with trim pieces provided loose for finishing box opening on inside. The evaporator grille is designed to mount flush or recessed within a 4" thick ceiling panel.
- Systems for medium temperature applications are air defrost. Low temperature models feature electric defrost. All units contain R-404A refrigerant and are designed to operate in ambient temperatures up to 100°F. Systems for outdoor walk-ins also contain a crankcase heater, drainline heater, head master and weather hood.
- N.S.F. Listed
- Toxicity Evaluated
- Structural Strength
- N.Y.C. Approval #59-85
- City of Houston Approval
- U.L. and C-U.L. listed doors
- State of Wisconsin Approval
- City of Los Angeles RR 25169
- State of Oregon (consult factory)
- Type I Fabricator’s License Approval
- A.S.T.M. E-84-94, D-1929-91a, D-482-91, D1622-93
- State of California Bureau of Home Furnishings and Thermal Insulation Manufacturer Approval
- Fully compliant with all Federal EISA requirements effective January 1, 2009 (Reports available from factory on request.)
- 18 months limited parts and labor and extended four year compressor warranty. Panels are covered for 15 years.
- Exterior door ramps
- 4 foot LED light fixtures (shipped loose)
- Door & frame kickplates (shipped loose)
- Vinyl strip curtains for entry doors (shipped loose)
- 4 foot fluorescent light fixtures – shipped loose (less bulbs)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.