Metro BTMK3 HD qwikTRAK™ High Density Storage System
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Maximizes Storage Capacity: High-Density qwikTRAK can increase the storage capacity of a given area by 50%.
- Easy to Lay Out and Assemble: Select end, intermediate, or mobile kits and just add shelves! Units are quick and easy to assemble.
- Strong and Durable: Standard Metro qwikTRAK Super Erecta, Super Adjustable 2, and MetroMax Q mobile units can hold up to 2,000 Ibs. (907kg) per unit.
- Ideal for Rough or Choppy Floors: Floor tracks compensate for rough or choppy floors and provide a smooth, level surface to guide the mobile units in a straight line.
- Accessible and Ergonomic: The low profile and sloped sides of the guiding track, combined with the easy-to-move mobile units, provide safe and easy access to all stored products.
- Versatile: Metro shelving systems are offered in a variety of widths and lengths to fit into any size area.
- Dry environment: Super Erecta and Super Adjustable 2 wire shelving in Super Erecta Brite or chrome-plated finishes; galvanized solid shelving.
- Storage of sterile products: MetroMax Q and MetroMax i systems have smooth polymer shelf surfaces to protect stored items from ripping or tearing.
- Wet or corrosive environments: Wire shelving with Metroseal 3 epoxy featuring Microban built-in antimicrobial product protection; Type 304 stainless steel wire or solid shelving; Polymer shelving systems
- Polymer shelving options - MetroMax iQ Storage System
- MetroMax i™: corrosion proof shelving. All-polymer shelves with Type 304 stainless steel corners; polymer posts. Lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion.
- MetroMax Q: corrosion resistant, quick adjust shelving. Epoxy coated wire shelf frame with removable polymer shelf mats; epoxy coated steel posts. 15 year warranty against rust and corrosion.
- Interchangeable shelves and posts: Mix and match MetroMax i™ and Q shelves and posts based on the application. Corrosion proof MetroMax i™ offers a solid shelf option and better chemical resistance.
- Wire shelving options - Super Erecta or Super Adjustable 2™
- Type 304 stainless steel wire or solid shelves.
- Metroseal 3 epoxy finish with a 12 year warranty against rust and corrosion.
- End plate and mounting plates (connect post with foot plate to track): Aluminum.
- Shelving: see spec sheets for Super Erecta (10.01), Super Adjustable 2 (10.01A), MetroMax i (9.20), and MetroMax Q (9.21).
- Track and joining channel: Aluminum extrusion 6063 with 1 /2" (13mm) square stainless steel tubing. Joining channel is stainless steel.
- Footplates and Hardware: Chrome-plated kits include plated footplates and hardware. All other systems include stainless steel footplates and hardware.
- Casters and Caster Horns: 31 /4" (83mm) acetyl wheel. Chrome-plated kits include casters with plated horns. All other systems include casters with stainless steel horns.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.