Metro C535-HFS-4-BUA C5™ 3 Series Heated Holding Cabinet
Photo of the Metro C535-HFS-4-BUA C5™ 3 Series Heated Holding Cabinet
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Capacity: Three slide styles provide maximum holding capacity. Choose from Universal Wire, Lip Load, or Fixed Wire.
- Power Options: Choose between standard high wattage or low wattage models based on the specific needs of the application.
- Reliability: Reliability and durability are designed into every C5. High-quality components provide a long life of worry free use.
- Performance: All modules provide fast heat-up and recovery through a thermostatically controlled, forced convection system.
- Colors: Insulation Armour is available in Red, Blue, or Gray standard and in other colors on a promotional basis or upon request.
- Sizes: C5 3 Series cabinets are available in Full Height (71", 1803mm), 3 /4 Height (59", 1499mm), and 1 /2 Height (44", 1118mm) sizes.
- Insulation Armour™: Patented insulation technology retains heat, saves energy, and provides a cool-to-touch exterior. Durable polymer construction is dent, impact, and stain resistant. Molded-in hand holds create vertical handles for mobile applications.
- Doors: Solid insulated aluminum or clear polycarbonate doors are available. Full Height cabinets can be configured with full length or dutch-style doors. Clear doors provide visibility of the contents of the cabinet without the heat loss associated with opening the door.
- Control: Three modules are available: Holding, Moisture, and Combination Proof and Hold. All feature an easy-to-read digital thermometer, recessed control dials, a master on/off switch, and power indicator lights. All are removable without tools for easy cleaning, and allow for future upgrades without replacing entire cabinet body.
- Travel Latch (C5-TRVL)
- 6" Casters (C5-6CASTER)
- Small Item Shelf (C5-SHELF-S)
- Stainless Steel Legs (C5-SSLEGS)
- Rear Rigid Casters (C5-5RDGCSTR)
- Factory Left-Hand Hinging (DD3768)
- Flush Door Latch (C5-LATCHFLUSH-1)
- Stainless Steel Universal Slides (please call)
- Straight Plug, 20 Amp, 120V (C5-STRPLG-20)
- Straight Plug, 15 Amp, 120V (C5-STRPLG-15)
- Universal Slide Pair, Chrome (C5-USLIDEPR-C)
- Insulation Armour™: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
- Drip Trough: Smooth polymer drip trough with catch pan.
- Gaskets: High temperature, door mounted, Santoprene gaskets.
- Hand Holds: Molded into the Insulation Armour™ on all four corners.
- Latches: Polymer high-strength magnetic pull latch with lever-action release.
- Hinges: Field reversible, double hinged, 180° swing, with long-life nylon bearings.
- Clear Doors: Extruded aluminum powder coated frame with .090" (2.3mm) polycarbonate window.
- Cabinet Material: .063" (1.8mm) aluminum, natural interior with .125" (3.2mm) aluminum chassis.
- Fixed Wire Slides: 1/4" (6.4mm) dia. nickel-chrome electroplated wire, welded on 3" (76mm) spacing.
- Universal Slides: 1/4" (6.4mm) dia. nickel-chrome electroplated wire, adjustable on 1 1/2" (38mm) increments.
- Lip Load Slides: 1 1/2"x1 /2"x.063” (38x38x1.8mm) extruded aluminum channel slides, 1 1/2" (38mm) fixed spacing.
- Solid Doors: Fully insulated with 1" (25.4mm) fi berglass, double panel .063" (1.8mm) aluminum, brushed exterior, natural interior.
- Holding Module: 2000 Watt, 120 Volts, 60 Hz., single phase, 16.7 Amps. 80˚F to 200˚F operating temperature range. NEMA 5-20P plug.
- Casters: Four casters with 5" (127mm) donut neoprene wheel, double ball bearing swivel, ball bearing axel, nickel plated, two with brake.
- Proofi ng Module: 1440 Watt, 120 Volts, 60 Hz., single phase, 12 Amps. 80˚F to 120˚F operating temperature range. 95% RH at 95˚F. NEMA 5-15P plug.
- Combination Module: 2000 Watt, 120 Volts, 60 Hz., single phase, 16.7 Amps. 80˚F to 200˚F operating temperature range. 95% RH at 95˚F. NEMA 5-20P plug.
- Moisture Module: 2000 Watt, 120 Volts, 60 Hz., single phase, 16.7 Amps. 80˚F to 200˚F operating temperature range. 35% RH at 160˚F, 95% RH at 95°F. NEMA 5-20P plug.
- Clearance Requirements: 18" (46cm) away from any cooking equipment. AVOID contact with surfaces that exceed 200°F (90°C). Minimum clearance from enclosures is 1 1/2" (38mm) on sides, back and top.
- Holding Modules: Removable without tools, digital thermometer, recessed control dials, master on/off switch, “Power On” light, water pan, ball bearing blower forced air system, 7 1/2' cord, UL, CUL, and NSF Listed. Electrical and Performance:
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.