Metro C539-HFS-L-GY C5™ 3 Series Heated Holding Cabinet
- Capacity: Three slide styles provide maximum holding capacity. Choose from Universal Wire, Lip Load, or Fixed Wire.
- Power Options: Choose between standard high wattage or low wattage models based on the specific needs of the application.
- Reliability: Reliability and durability are designed into every C5. High-quality components provide a long life of worry free use.
- Performance: All modules provide fast heat-up and recovery through a thermostatically controlled, forced convection system.
- Colors: Insulation Armour is available in Red, Blue, or Gray standard and in other colors on a promotional basis or upon request.
- Insulation Armour™: Patented insulation technology retains heat, saves energy, and provides a cool-to-touch exterior. Durable polymer construction is dent, impact, and stain resistant. Molded-in hand holds create vertical handles for mobile applications.
- Doors: Solid insulated aluminum or clear polycarbonate doors are available. Full Height cabinets can be configured with full length or dutch-style doors. Clear doors provide visibility of the contents of the cabinet without the heat loss associated with opening the door.
- Control: Three modules are available: Holding, Moisture, and Combination Proof and Hold. All feature an easy-to-read digital thermometer, recessed control dials, a master on/off switch, and power indicator lights. All are removable without tools for easy cleaning, and allow for future upgrades without replacing entire cabinet body.
- Travel Latch (C5-TRVL)
- 6" Casters (C5-6CASTER)
- Small Item Shelf (C5-SHELF-S)
- Stainless Steel Legs (C5-SSLEGS)
- Rear Rigid Casters (C5-5RDGCSTR)
- Factory Left-Hand Hinging (DD3768)
- Flush Door Latch (C5-LATCHFLUSH-1)
- Stainless Steel Universal Slides (please call)
- Straight Plug, 20 Amp, 120V (C5-STRPLG-20)
- Straight Plug, 15 Amp, 120V (C5-STRPLG-15)
- Universal Slide Pair, Chrome (C5-USLIDEPR-C)
- Insulation Armour™: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
- Drip Trough: Smooth polymer drip trough with catch pan.
- Gaskets: High temperature, door mounted, Santoprene gaskets.
- Hand Holds: Molded into the Insulation Armour™ on all four corners.
- Latches: Polymer high-strength magnetic pull latch with lever-action release.
- Hinges: Field reversible, double hinged, 180° swing, with long-life nylon bearings.
- Clear Doors: Extruded aluminum powder coated frame with .090" (2.3mm) polycarbonate window.
- Solid Doors: Fully insulated with 1" (25.4mm) fiberglass, double panel .063" (1.8mm) aluminum, brushed exterior, natural interior.
- Casters: Four casters with 5" (127mm) donut neoprene wheel, double ball bearing swivel, ball bearing axel, nickel plated, two with brake.
- Holding Modules: Removable without tools, digital thermometer, recessed control dials, master on/off switch, “Power On” light, water pan and ball bearing blower forced air system.
|Cabinet Type||Holding cabinets|
|Interior Construction||lip load slides|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
Plug has the neutral blade rotated 90° and shifted so its inner edge is approximately 1⁄2 in (12.7 mm) from the hot blade
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.