Metro C585-NFC-U C5™ 8 Series Controlled Temperature Holding
You will earn 3,562 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- NAFEM Data Protocol: The C5 controller is NDP capable.
- Passive Humidity: An integral water pan system can be used to add humidity to the cabinet environment, improving food quality.
- ENERGY STAR: Full Height, 3 /4 Height, and 1 /2 Height Stainless Steel reach-in models with solid doors are ENERGY STAR rated.
- Reliability: Reliability and durability are designed into C5 from the ground up. High-quality components and robust construction provide a long life of service and worry-free use.
- Top-Mounted Controls: Ergonomic user-friendly controls are mounted at the top of the cabinet for easier access, better readability, to prevent damage, and to simplify cleaning.
- Control: The intuitive 8 Series solid state controller provides continuous closed loop monitoring of temperature providing accurate control over the internal environment of the cabinet, resulting in safe and hot food. Actual temperature is measured, displayed, and controlled.
- Performance: Rapid heat-up and recovery times are achieved with a digitally controlled ducted heating system. The intelligent controller assures food is held at the desired temperature. Low temperature alarm assures cabinet is performing within desired temperature range.
- Materials: Stainless Steel and Aluminum.
- Sizes: Full Height, 3 /4 Height, 1 /2 Height, and Under Counter.
- Reach-In or Pass-Thru (not available on under counter and 3 /4 height).
- Doors: Full Length Solid, Full Length Clear, Dutch Solid, Dutch Clear. All are lift off and field reversible.
- 8 Series Controller:
- Intuitive: Easy-to-use controls that anyone can understand
- Temperature: Measures & displays actual cabinet temperature
- Low-Temp Alarm: Assures cabinet is operating at desired temperature
- Recall & Memory: View settings at the touch of a button. Settings are saved when turned off.
- 6" Casters (C5-6CASTER)
- Small Item Shelf (C5-SHELF-S)
- Rear Push Handle (C5-HANDLE)
- Control Panel Cover (C5-COVER)
- Factory Left Hand Hinging (DD3768)
- Flush Door Latch (C5-LATCHFLUSH)
- 6" Stainless Steel Legs (C5-SSLEGS)
- 5" Rear Rigid Casters (C5-5RDGCSTR)
- Bumper & Drip Trough (C5-BUMPDRIP)
- Full Perimeter Bumper (C5-PERMBUMP)
- Key Locking Door Latch (C5-LATCHLOCK)
- Twist Locking Door Latch (C5-LATCHTWST)
- Straight Plug, 20 Amp, 120V (C5-STRPLG-20)
- Straight Plug, 15 Amp, 120V (C5-STRPLG-15)
- Universal Slide Pair, chrome (C5-USLIDEPR-C)
- Universal Slide Pair, stainless (C5-USLIDEPR-S)
- Twist Lock Plug, 20 Amp, 120V (C5-RTWSTPLG)
- Twist Lock Plug, 15 Amp, 120V (C5-RTWSTPLG-15)
- Factory Same-Side Pass-thru Door Hinging (C5-SAMESIDE)
- Stainless Steel Universal Slide Upgrades
- ¾ Height (C5-USLIDE-7S)
- ½ Height (C5-USLIDE-5S)
- Full Height (C5-USLIDE-9S)
- Under Counter (C5-USLIDE-3S)
- Handles: Four built-in polymer handles.
- Thermal Performance: 200° F maximum temperature.
- Insulation: Full perimeter, 2.5" thick, high-density fiberglass.
- Gaskets: High temperature, cabinet mounted, Santoprene gaskets.
- Hinges: Self-closing, lift-off, double hinged, with long-life nylon bearings.
- Display and Controls: Intelligent cabinet temperature control with digital display.
- Latches: Chrome plated, high-strength magnetic pull latch with lever-action release.
- Cabinet Material: Type 304 stainless steel; 20-gauge polished exterior; 22-gauge interior, or .063” aluminum, brushed exterior, natural interior.
- Doors: Solid doors are fully insulated, double-panel construction and Clear doors are double-pane, tempered glass. Argon filled with Low-E coating.
- Universal Slides: Universal wire slides; 1/4" diameter nickelchrome wire adjustable on 1 1/2" increments. Type 304, stainless steel vertical standards.
- Casters: Four casters with 5" donut neoprene wheel, double ball bearing swivel, ball bearing axle, nickel plated, two with brake. 3" rubber casters on Under Counter models.
- Heat Generation System: Thermostatically controlled closed loop feedback with 1950 Watt heating element, ball bearing blower motor, and ducted air system. Low temperature alarm enable/disable.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.