Metro C5R9-SF C5™ R-Series Refrigeration Armour™ heavy-duty
Photo of the Metro C5R9-SF C5™ R-Series Refrigeration Armour™ heavy-duty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Reliability: Reliability and durability are designed from the ground up. High-quality heavy-duty components provide a long life of worry free use in mobile applications.
- Controls: System controlled by electronic temperature control with automatic defrost, for precise consistent temperatures. Cabinet temperature pre-set at 35°F (2 °C). Powered by simple on/off switch.
- Temperature Display: “Always-on” analog thermometer is mounted on the door at eye level, for easy verification of internal cabinet temperature, whether the cabinet is plugged in and operating or unplugged and in transit.
- Performance: All-in-one, bottom mounted refrigerated cassette with environmentally friendly R134a refrigerant. Operating temperature range of 33°F to 40°F (1°C to 4°C). Pre-cooling time to 40°F (1°C ) in approximately 30 minutes.
- Refrigeration Armour™:
- Complete refrigeration system protection against shock and vibration associated with mobile applications.
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation with Type 304 stainless steel structure provides extreme durability and improved energy efficiency versus common fiberglass construction.
- Polymer Armour panels are optimally located to protect the cabinet from facility hazards such as door handles and panic bars and to help maintain a cleaner appearance. Molded in vertical handles provide ergonomic grab points for easy handling.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.