Metro SWS24BR SmartWall G3 Shelf Support
Photo of the Metro SWS24BR SmartWall G3 Shelf Support
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Adjustable Wall Shelving
- Task Station (medium duty) with accessories for a sink /prep area.
- Task Station (standard duty) with accessories for a food prep area.
- Flexible, Robust Design: Wall tracks and uprights are designed to interface with wood studs, plywood, concrete, and other suitable wall structures.
- Easy to Clean: Shelves, shelf supports, and grids can easily be removed for thorough cleaning of walls. Wall tracks and uprights can easily be wiped clean.
- Easy to Adjust: Uprights and grid brackets can be easily repositioned along the track. Heavy gauge uprights: 1-1/2” (38m) vertical adjustment of shelves and grids Grids: 3” (76mm) vertical and horizontal adjustment of accessories
- Configurations Task Stations: unique combinations of wall tracks, shelves, grids, and accessories. Adjustable Wall Shelving: standard Metro Super Erecta wire and solid, MetroMax Q, and MetroMax i™ shelves can be used with the SmartWall G3 shelf supports.
- Durable Finishes: Super Erecta Brite for dry environments; Metroseal 3 epoxy for wet or damp environments with built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus that cause odors and product degradation.
- Easy to Install: Simply attach the wall tracks to a proper mounting structure. The wall tracks provide a level mounting surface for uprights and grid brackets. Hang the uprights or grid brackets from the track. Configure the task station or wall shelving. Finally, secure the uprights or bottom grid brackets to the wall.
- Grid Accessories: see catalog sheet 10.44
- Grid bracket kits: 14 gauge, type 304 stainless steel
- Wire Grids: 1/4” (6mm) diameter cold rolled steel wire
- Shelf Supports: cold rolled steel; sleeve is high density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Uprights: 12 gauge cold rolled steel; slotted every 1-1/2” (38mm); 1-1/8” (29mm) diameter mounting holes are spaced every 6” (152mm) along the upright
- Cleaning instructions: Clean with mild detergents and damp cloths. Do not use abrasive materials because these may damage the protective coatings.
- Shelves: standard Super Erecta wire and solid, MetroMax Q, or MetroMax i™ shelves may be used. See catalog sheets 10.01, 10.20, 9.20, and 9.21 for shelving specifications.
- Finishes: standard finishes for components are Metro BRITE for dry environments and Metroseal 3 epoxy for wet or damp environments. Metroseal 3 contains built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection to protect the product from bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus that cause odors and product degradation.
- Wall tracks: 12 gauge cold rolled steel; obround mounting holes located at 8” (204mm) increments; first and last holes are located 4” (102mm) from the ends of the track; obround hole dimensions (1/8 x 3/4”; 3 x 19mm). Wall tracks include stop fasteners for the ends of the tracks and joiner plates for connecting adjacent tracks.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.