Nor-Lake KL7768 Kold Locker
You will earn 4,170 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
- A refrigeration Technician is not required.
- 2019 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
- Stainless Steel 30'' x 36'' door kick-plate
- 30'' wide door in lieu of 26'' standard door
- Deadbolt locking handle
- 18 month parts and labor warranty
- Note! Refrigeration systems weigh 175lbs to 350lbs. and may require a hoist. The electrical hook-up may require a licensed electrician.
- 18 Month Labor/Service and original equipment parts warranty
- 15 year original equipment panel warranty
|Shipping||Quick Ship Model|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Magnetic gasket
- Vapor-proof light
- Indoor or outdoor models
- 26” wide, self-closing door
- Perimeter door heater wire
- Floor double sweep gasket
- Spring actuated door closer
- Sizes from 3’6” x 6’ to 10’ x 14'
- Digital thermometer and light switch
- Standard Models ship the same day
- Heavy duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Three heights: 6’7” & 7’7” with floor; 7’4” floorless
- Coolers, freezers and combination cooler / freezers
- Air-cooled condensing unit (wall mount 10 day ship)
- Smooth aluminum interior floor (on models with floor)
- Floorless models supplied with NSF listed vinyl sealers
- Capsule Pak™ refrigeration system (ceiling or wall mount)
- Three temperatures: +35°F., -10°F., -20°F(-20°F 10 day ship).
- Automatic condensate vaporizer. No drain line required on indoor units
- Time clock provided for automatic defrost on both coolers and freezers.
- NSF, UL flame spread 25 on all panels; UL and CSA electrical listing on door sections
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature and inside safety release
- 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel on all surfaces except interior floor
- Full 4” thick panels foamed-in-place with HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation which is CFC and HCFC free
- UL, C-UL listing on complete Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems
- DOE compliant
- USDA accepted
- Oregon State listed
- City of Houston listed
- California State listed
- CN UL flame spread approval
- Registered by UL to ISO 9001:2008
- Fifteen years panel warranty
- 18 months parts & labor warranty
- Hot gas condensate vaporizer
- Refrigeration hood
- Door hood (optional)
- White membrane roof and trim
- -20°Fahrenheit ambient controls
- Exterior ramp
- Floor tread plate kit
- Three phase electrical
- U-shaped shelving system
- Electric vaporizer (for Remote
- Five year compressor warranty
- Condensing unit air deflector kit
- Alarm/light management system
- Heights: 8’7” with floor, 8’4” without floor
- Remote Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems
- 220/50/1 electrical Capsule Pak™ applications)
- Leak detector / alarm (may be a requirement in some areas)
- 5" thick panel models available - additional lead time required
- Heater kit for cooler located outdoors in below +32°F ambient
- Kold Locker™ walk-ins are built of modular panels and are insulated with foamed-in-place HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation which is CFC and HCFC free. Each panel is designed to ensure ease of installation, long term reliability and high insulating efficiency.
- A. All panels are manufactured with male and female mating rails to ensure proper alignment during installation. The polyurethane insulation wraps around the return bend metal seams on both section to create a lightweight panel of exceptional strength and durability. All panels are a full four (4) inches thick and provide a superior insulating value. The foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners ensure an airtight seal for maximum energy efficiency.
- B. The foamed-in-place cam locking fasteners ensure an airtight seal for maximum energy efficiency.
- C. Kold Locker™ panel gaskets around the outer perimeter of the panel are continuous, without cuts or breaks at corners. The Nor-Lake patented gasket design provides a foamed-in-place gasket as an integral part of the panel. Gaskets cannot fall off or pull off during shipment or installation.
- D. Panels lock together tightly to assure an energy efficient walk-in.
- E. Edge caps for ends of floor and ceiling panels are foamed-in-place rather than overlapped or mechanically fastened. Edge caps cannot come loose, and they stay in place through the life of the walk-in.
- F. Panel Finishes: Interior and exterior complete to be 26 gauge corrosion resistant stucco embossed coated steel. Models supplied with a floor will include a smooth aluminum interior floor surface.
- Insulation: Panels to be four (4) inches thick, metal clad and foamed-in-place with HFC- 245fa polyurethane insulation which is CFC and HCFC free.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.