Pitco Frialator 35C+S Fryer
Photo of the Pitco Frialator 35C+S Fryer
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Welded tank with an extra smooth peened finish ensures easy cleaning.
- Standing pilot light design provides a ready flame when heat is required.
- Cabinet front and door are constructed of stainless steel with galvanized sides and back.
- Long-lasting, high-temperature alloy stainless steel heat baffles are mounted in the heat exchanger tubes to provide maximum heating and combustion efficiency.
- Temperature limit switch safely shuts off all gas flow if the fryer temperature exceeds the upper limit.
- Thermostat maintains selected temperature automatically between 200°F (93°C) and 400°F (190°C-CE).
- Gas control valve prevents gas flow to the main burner until pilot is established and shuts off all gas flow automatically if the pilot flame goes out.
- Integrated gas control valve acts as a manual and pilot valve, automatic pilot valve, gas filter, pressure regulator (for gas pressure higher then ½ psi needs external regulator), and automatic main valve.
- Front 1-1/4” (3.2 cm) NPT drain for quick draining.
- Standing pilot and thermostat maintain temperature automatically at the selected temperature (between 200°F (93°C) and 400°F (190°C-CE)).
- One drain extension
- Tank - stainless steel
- Galvanized sides and back
- One nickel-plated tube rack
- One drain line clean-out rod
- 6” (15.2 cm) adjustable legs
- Built-in integrated flue deflector
- Cabinet - stainless steel front, door
- Removable basket hanger for easy cleaning
- Two nickel plated oblong, wire mesh baskets
- Fryer cleaner
- Triple baskets
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.