Pitco Frialator SELV14C/184/FD Solstice Reduced Oil Volume Fryer System
You will earn 18,935 Reward Points. Earn 1 reward point for every 1 dollar spent.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Intellifry Computer, 12 products.
- Mercury-free heating contractors.
- Tank - Stainless Steel Construction.
- Cabinet - stainless steel front, door, & sides.
- 9” (22.9 cm) adjustable legs for leveling fryer.
- 1-1/4” (3.2cm) full port drain valve for fast draining.
- Easy lift out immersion elements for easy clean up.
- Push button frypot oil replenishment system. 35 Lb JIB holder1 and low JIB indicator.
- Cooks like a 50 lb fryer with just 30 lbs of oil. Uses standard baskets. Provides full 4” cook depth.
- FILTER SOON production monitor, tracks cooking activity per frypot, and indicates when filtration is needed.
- 4.5 gpm (17.0 LPM) filter pump.
- Filter pan lid is self-storing and out of the way.
- Filtered oil return fitting assists cleaning frypot bottom.
- Filter pan is stainless steel. Rear wheels ease handling.
- Large, 10.0” x 20.5” filter envelope for fast filtering all day.
- Simple two step filtration process makes filtering easy and fast. Under 5 minutes in most circumstances.
- Extra large 3” (7.6 cm) drain lines with unique curved design drain spout virtually eliminates splashing. Spout swivels for ease of oil disposal.
- 1- Fryer crumb scoop
- 1- Filter shovel scoop
- 1- Drain clean out rod
- 1- Fryer cleaning brush
- X- twin size fry baskets (2 / frypot)
- 1- 10.0” x 20.5” Filter media starter pack
- X -Removable basket hangers (1 / frypot)
- Tank covers
- Automatic frypot oil level control system
- Computer controlled auto filtration system
- Work shelves, Consult factory for availability
- Assorted basket configurations, consult factory
- Automatic Basket Lifts, P6072145 Baskets Only
- BNB Dump Station, see BNB spec sheet for details
- 9” (22.8 cm) adjustable casters ease moving equipment for cleaning
- 6’ (183 cm) NEMA 15-60P cordset (14 KW and 17KW 208V &240V 3 phase only). 1 per fryer.
- Filter System Options: Paperless filter, Frypot flush hose and Waste Oil Management hook up.
- (Requires 2 or more fryers in a system for internal JIB storage. Assumes: Oil to be filtered is >180°F, that the filter media is not excessively covered with sediment, and is changed at recommended intervals.)
Pitco reduced oil volume/high output frying systems are designed and engineered for operators who need to reduce operating costs and maintain high production. Operators benefit immediately with a 40% reduction in oil on the first fill up, and at every oil change after that. Time between oil changes is significantly extended due to the low initial fill volume. As with all “low oil” fryers, oil filtration occasionally during operation is a key to maximizing oil life to the greatest degree possible. The FILTER SOON feature is production based and takes the guesswork out of when to filter, and it is easy to customize to your menu. Proven PITCO Solstice filter system is fast and simple to use. Whenever business levels permit, filtering and reheating can be accomplished in under 5 minutes*. A fast and easy push button frypot top off feature reduces the need for staff to carry heavy jugs through the kitchen. The top off feature integrates a typical 35 lb. oil JIB (Jug In Box) as an on board fresh oil supply1. A “jug low” warning indicator, and easy JIB changes are user friendly features. Add auto filtration option for additional operational benefits.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.