Pitco Frialator SG14RS-2FD Solstice Prepackaged Fryer System with Solstice
Photo of the Pitco Frialator SG14RS-2FD Solstice Prepackaged Fryer System with Solstice
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Fryer scoop
- Filter scoop
- Cleaning brush
- Filter powder and fryer cleaner sample packets
- Filter paper envelope 18-1/2” x 20-1/2” (47 cm x 57 cm) sample packet - 25 sheets
- Flush hose
- Fryer brush
- Filter scoop
- Filter powder
- Filter heater for solid shortening
- Paperless stainless steel mesh filter
- Filter paper envelope 18-1/2” x 20-1/2” (47 cm x 57 cm); 100 sheets per package
- Any combination of models SG14, SG14R, SG14T, SG18 and BNB are available. Refer to fryer specification sheets for options and other technical information. Additional filters may be needed for larger systems.
- NOTE: Up to 6 models per filter. Standard filter location is on the left. Many other combinations are available. Call your dealer/distributor for more details.
- 1/3 HP heavy duty motor and pump assembly.
- Large filter media area for filtering heavily breaded products.
- Filter pan guide assembly are constructed of polished stainless steel.
- Special design pan stabilizer legs allow for ease of movement over rubber mats.
- Welded heavy-duty stainless steel filter pan mounted on two rigid casters for easy pan alignment and removal.
- Simple two-step operation:
- 1. Blue handle valve is opened to drain oil into filter pan.
- 2. Red handle valve is opened to return oil from filter to fryer.
- Filter pan lid attaches to cabinet for ease of use.
- Filter system can handle longer oil polishing duty cycles.
- High flow pump and large return lines produce faster oil refill times.
- Self-aligning filter piping makes it easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Larger 3” (7.6 cm) drain line allows for faster draining without clogging.
- Large filter media collects more debris, which extends time between changes.
- All filter assembly parts are self-integrated. There are no loose parts to be misplaced.
- Large curved down spout drain virtually eliminates splashing and swivels for oil disposal.
- Light-weight, removable filter pickup assembly, with built-in handle, for fast media cleaning under busy conditions.
- NSF Listed
- CE Certified
- MEA Approved
- CSA Certified (AGA, CGA)
- Australian Gas Assoc. Certified (AuGA)
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.