Pitco Frialator SSHLV14T-C/FD Solstice Supreme Reduced Oil Volume Fryer
Photo of the Pitco Frialator SSHLV14T-C/FD Solstice Supreme Reduced Oil Volume Fryer
You will earn 15,105.75 Reward Points.
You will earn 11,260 Reward Points.
More from Pitco
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Intellifry Computer
- Drain clean out rod
- Fryer cleaning brush
- Automatic pilot lighting
- Tank – Stainless Steel Construction
- Lift off basket hangers; no tools required
- Push button frypot oil replenishment system
- Cabinet – stainless steel front, door, & sides
- 9” (22.9 cm) adjustable legs for leveling fryer
- 1-1/4” (3.2cm) full port drain valve for fast draining
- Solstice Supreme Burner Technology, No blowers or ceramics
- On board, out of the way oil jug storage. System warns operator of low JIB level.
- Cook like a 50 lb. fryer with 32 lbs. of oil. Uses standard baskets. Provides full 4” cook depth.
- FILTER SOON production monitor, tracks cooking activity per frypot, and indicates when filtration is needed.
- 4.5 GPM (17.0 LPM) filter pump
- Filter pan scoop, starter pack filters
- Filter pan lid is self-storing and out of the way
- Filtered oil return assists in cleaning frypot bottom
- Up front filter pan connection for effortless hookup
- Filter pan is stainless steel. Rear wheels ease handling
- Large, 10” x 20.5” filter envelope, for fast filtering all day
- Simple, two step filtration process makes filtering easy and fast. Under 5 minutes in most circumstances
- Extra large 3” (7.6 cm) drain lines with unique design drain spout virtually eliminates splashing. Drain spout swivels out for ease of oil disposal.
- Waste oil piping
- Flush hose piping
- Stainless steel tank covers
- Computer controlled auto filtration system
- Paperless, and flat pad filter media available
- 9” adjustable casters for ease of moving equipment
- Basket lift (requires casters, flexible gas hose, and restraint cable) P6072145 Basket Only
- Hands free automatic frypot oil level control. Keeps fry pot oil depth at the optimum cooking level
- BNB Dump Station, see BNB spec sheet for details 1 Requires 2 or more fryers in a system for internal JIB storage.
- Filter soon production monitoring system
- DVI drain valve interlock safety system turns off the heat when the drain is opened
- Intellifry computer (up to 12 products) for operational flexibility, and consistent fried products
Pitco reduced oil volume/high output frying systems are designed and engineered for operators who need to reduce operating costs, and maintain high production. Operators benefit immediately with a 40% reduction in oil usage on the first fill up and at every oil change after that. Time between oil changes is significantly extended due to the low initial fill volume. As with all “low oil” fryers, oil filtration occasionally during operation is a key to maximizing oil life to the greatest degree possible. The FILTER SOON feature is production based and takes the guesswork out of when to filter, and it is easy to customize to your menu. Proven PITCO Solstice filter system is fast and simple to use. Whenever business levels permit, filtering and reheating can be accomplished in under 5 minutes*. An optional automatic frypot top off feature keeps the oil in the frypots at the optimum cooking level. The “user friendly” top off feature include storage for a typical 35 lb “Jug In Box”1 as an on board fresh oil supply1. This minimizes staff carrying oil jugs through a busy kitchen when top off is needed. “Low jug” indicator, and easy change JIB holder are included. Add auto filtration option for additional operational benefits.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.