Southbend BELTS-40 Tilting Skillet
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
This item is now sold under CrownTilting Skillet, electric, 40 gallon capacity, electric tilt, removable lip strainer, spring assisted cover, stainless steel construction, open frame base, adjustable bullet feet front, adjustable flanged feet rear, 15.0 kW, CSA, NSF
The electric tilting mechanism included on the Southbend BELTS-40 makes it easy to remove food after cooking.
- Electric tilting skillet for use in restaurant kitchens
- Capacity: 40 gallons
- Electric-powered tilting mechanism for effortless food removal
- Comes with a removable lip strainer and a spring-assisted cover
- Stainless steel construction
- Stands on a heavy-duty welded open frame base
- Includes adjustable rear flanged feet and adjustable front bullet feet
- Equipped with a pan tilt switch and a high-temperature cutoff switch
- Cooking temperature range: 160 to 445 degrees Fahrenheit (71 to 229 degrees Celsius)
- 15 kilowatts
- CSA and NSF
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.