Southbend BELTS-40 Tilting Skillet
The electric tilting mechanism included on the Southbend BELTS-40 makes it easy to remove food after cooking.
- Electric tilting skillet for use in restaurant kitchens
- Capacity: 40 gallons
- Electric-powered tilting mechanism for effortless food removal
- Comes with a removable lip strainer and a spring-assisted cover
- Stainless steel construction
- Stands on a heavy-duty welded open frame base
- Includes adjustable rear flanged feet and adjustable front bullet feet
- Equipped with a pan tilt switch and a high-temperature cutoff switch
- Cooking temperature range: 160 to 445 degrees Fahrenheit (71 to 229 degrees Celsius)
- 15 kilowatts
- CSA and NSF
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.