Star Mfg. 175CBA Broil-O-Dog Hot Dog Broiler
- Illuminated cabinets for better visibility.
- Lighted “on-off” switch for visual control.
- Colorful merchandising graphics to build impulse sales.
- Momentary wheel switch for easy loading and unloading of product.
- Optional accessory items include sneeze guard and self-serve door.
- Adjustable infinite control provides a wide range of temperature control.
- Stainless steel spike-type hot dog wheel spears product and rotates while cooking.
- Special glass reflects radiant energy back into the cabinet, increasing speed of cooking and decreasing exterior temperature.
- Built-in pull out heated bun warmer with removable washable stainless steel pan keeps buns warm and ready to serve without becoming soggy.
- Stainless steel cradle-type hot dog wheel provides basting action that rolls the dogs resulting in more evenly cooked products with consistent color.
- Star’s Broil-O-Dogs are designed for ease of use, perfect broiling and terrific merchandising of your products with easily accessible heated bun storage.
- With four model variations of cradle or spike-type wheels to choose from, Star offers you the right broiler for use in convenience stores, quick serve restaurants, concession areas, snack bars or wherever you want to increase your hot dog sales.
- Shipped with a 6’ lead-in cord and NEMA 5-15 plug for 120V or CEE7-7 for 230V.
- Unit features a lighted on/off switch, adjustable infinite control and a momentary wheel switch.
- Stainless steel construction with cradle or spike wheel options with built in 50 watt bun warmer with 6 x 10 x 4 (model 174) or 12 x 10 x 4 (model 175) pan with rack for buns.
- Star’s Broil-O-Dogs are covered by Star’s one year parts and labor war- ranty
|Type||Hot Dog Broilers|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
UL EPH Classified
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.