Star Mfg. 3WLA-W Lighted Food Warmer
Photo of the Star Mfg. 3WLA-W Lighted Food Warmer
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Adjustable thermostat for precise temperature control and storing product at proper serving temperature.
- Specialty lighted and stainless front warmers have 3-1/2 and 11 quart wells for heating a variety of viscous food items.
- Select from ladle serve units, portion control pumps or pumps with heated spout to match product and serving requirements.
- Lighted units have a selection of attractive colorful signs that are easily changed (without tools) to match products and build impulse sales.
- Optional stainless steel 3-1/2 and 11 quart Bain Marie or 4 quart vegetable insets with covers or serve directly from a #10 tin (3-1/2 qt only).
- Single specialty warmers in stainless steel and lighted models warm cheese, chili, fudge or other food products from a #10 tin (3-1/2 qt only), 3-1/2 and 11 quart Bain Marie or 4 quart vegetable insets.
- Star’s specialty warmers are perfect for foods such as chili, cheese, spaghetti sauces, gravies, butter, dessert toppings or any other viscous products. Use them in convenience stores, concessions, recreational facilities, restaurants, institutions or wherever you might need to easily serve condiments.
- Single specialty warmers are constructed with stainless steel corrosion resistant heat wells. A lighted on-off switch, attractive black vinyl clad instruction panel and 6’ lead in cord with NEMA plug are standard. Pump models and pump with heated spout versions accommodate a #10 tin or optional SSB stainless steel Bain Marie. Non-pump versions use 4 quart stainless inset with cover or 4 quart stainless steel inset with hinged cover.
- Star’s specialty warmers are covered by a one year parts and labor warranty
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.