Star Mfg. 548TGF Star-Max Heavy Duty Griddle
Photo of the Star Mfg. 548TGF Star-Max Heavy Duty Griddle
You will earn 2,281.40 Reward Points.
You will earn 1,751 Reward Points.
More from Star
|Temperature Range||150 - 450 Degrees F|
|Wattage||12016 - 16000 Watts|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- NEW longer lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs.
- Large 4-1/2 quart stainless steel grease drawer is standard.
- Double wall construction and enclosed bottom helps reduce heat loss.
- Star-Max® electric griddles provide superior cooking performance and reliability.
- Available in 15”, 24”, 36” and 48” widths to meet your space and volume requirements.
- Heavy-duty 4” legs adjust to match the height of other Star-Max equipment in your line.
- A 4000 watt element every 12” of cooking surface eliminates hot spots and allows for fast recovery.
- Cool-to-the-touch stainless steel bull nose front provides knob protection and comfortable work zone.
- Spatula wide 3-1/4” grease trough, grease chute and 4-1/2” high tapered splash guard for easy clean up.
- All stainless steel construction and front panel for long lasting attractive appearance and ease of cleaning.
- Heavy-duty all-welded body construction with stainless steel front, bull nose and 4-1/2” high tapered splash guard.
- NEW highly polished 1” thick polished steel plate for superior heat distribution, fast recovery and energy efficient operation.
- Snap-action thermostat inserted into the griddle plate 5/16” from the cooking surface, adjusts from 150° to 450°F providing quick response to surface temperature change.
- Whatever the product, Star-Max electric griddles will deliver performance and reliability.
- Star-Max® electric griddles provide precise temperature control and are a perfect addition to any food service operation.
- Star-Max® electric griddles are constructed with quality and durability in mind.
- Stainless steel bull nose front for knob protection, and nickel-plated die-cast legs offer years of easy maintenance and outstanding performance.
- Double wall construction allows installation within 1” of combustible surface when your space is limited. Griddles operate on 208 or 240 volts and are equipped with a junction box at the rear for making electrical connections.
- Star-Max® electric griddles are covered by Star’s TWO YEAR parts and labor warranty
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.