Star Mfg. 6036CBF Star-Max Charbroiler
Photo of the Star Mfg. 6036CBF Star-Max Charbroiler
You will earn 1,530.65 Reward Points.
You will earn 1,175 Reward Points.
More from Star
|Power Type||Field Convertible|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- NEW longer lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs.
- Large capacity stainless steel water pan for easy clean up.
- Double wall construction and enclosed bottom helps reduce heat loss.
- Natural lava rock briquettes provide superior heat distribution and vaporize drippings.
- Available in 15", 24", 36" and 48" widths to fit many foodservice operation space requirements.
- Heavy-duty 4” inch adjustable legs to match the height of other Star-Max equipment in your line.
- Cool-to-the-touch stainless steel bull nose front provides knob protection and comfortable work zone.
- Stainless steel, 2-3/4” high tapered splash guard provides maximum protection against grease and spills.
- Gas convertible in the field with conversion kit supplied with each char-broiler. Units are shipped Natural Gas.
- Star-Max® lava rock gas char-broilers are designed for the most demanding foodservice applications. Star-Max char-broilers deliver maximum performance and provide years of operation.
- Designed with high performance 40,000 BTU H-style cast iron burners every 12” of width. Cast iron burners provide excellent broiling performance, better heat distribution and maximum sectional control.
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates can be individually positioned (flat or slanted) to accommodate a variety of broiling needs. Grates are reversible with a thin side for searing and a thick side for more delicate menu items.
- Star-Max® lava rock char-broilers are designed for high volume and reliability.
- Whether it’s chicken, hamburger, steak, shish kabobs or any other items, Star’s countertop char-broiler will fulfill your menu requirements.
- Can be converted to radiant style in the field.
- Cooking surface consists of heavy duty, cast iron grates adjustable to flat or slanted positions.
- Double wall aluminized steel side panels with cast iron burners every 12 inches, adjustable valves and standing pilot are standard.
- Star-Max® line of lava rock char-broilers feature stainless steel cool to the touch front panel, bull nose, drip pan, splash guard and grease trough.
- Star-Max® lava rock char-broilers are covered by Star’s TWO YEAR parts and labor warranty.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.