Star Mfg. 6124RCBF Star-Max Charbroiler
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- NEW longer lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs.
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates stand up to constant use.
- Large capacity stainless steel water pan for easy clean up.
- Double wall construction and enclosed bottom helps reduce heat loss.
- NEW heavy guage stainless steel radiants contoured for even heat distribution.
- Heavy-duty 4 “ adjustable legs to match the height of other Star-Max equipment in your line.
- Available in 15", 24", 36" and 48" widths to fit many foodservice operation’s space requirements.
- Cool-to-the-touch stainless steel bull nose front provides knob protection and comfortable work zone.
- Stainless steel, 2-3/4” high tapered splash guard provides maximum protection against grease and spills.
- All stainless steel construction and front panel for long lasting attractive appearance and ease of cleaning.
- Units come with LP orifices for easy conversion. All units come with a convertible regulator to switch from natural gas to LP gas. Units are shipped Natural Gas.
- Star-Max® radiant gas char-broilers are designed for the most demanding foodservice applications. Star-Max char-broilers deliver maximum performance and provide years of operation.
- Designed with high performance 40,000 BTU H-style cast iron burners every 12” of width. Cast iron burners provide excellent broiling performance, better heat distribution and maximum sectional control.
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates can be individually positioned (flat or slanted) to accommodate a variety of broiling needs. Plus, our grates are reversible with a thin side for searing and a thick side for more delicate menu items.
- Star-Max® radiant gas char-broilers are designed for high volume and reliability.
- Whether it’s steak, chicken, hamburger, shish kabobs or other menu items; Star-Max char-broilers will fulfill your menu requirements and more!
- Can be converted to lava rock style in the field.
- Radiants are contoured stainless steel providing maxi- mum heat transfer and durability.
- Cooking surface consists of heavy duty, cast iron grates adjustable to flat or slanted positions.
- Double wall aluminized steel side panels with cast iron burners every 12”, adjustable control valves and standing pilot are standard.
- Star-Max® line of radiant char-broilers feature stainless steel cool to the touch front panel, bull nose, drip pan, splash guard, and grease trough.
- Star-Max® gas hot plates are covered by Star’s TWO YEAR parts and labor warranty.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.