Star Mfg. 624TSPF Star-Max Heavy Duty Griddle
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- NEW longer lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs.
- Large 4-1/2 quart stainless steel grease drawer.
- An automatic safety pilot for each burner for safe and easy operation.
- Double wall construction and enclosed bottom helps reduce heat loss.
- Heavy-duty 4” adjustable legs to fit your countertop line-up requirements.
- Spatula wide 3-1/4” front grease trough and grease chute for easy cleaning.
- Available in 24", 36" and 48" widths to meet your space and volume requirements.
- Gas convertible in the field with conversion kit supplied. Units are shipped Natural Gas.
- Cool-to-the-touch stainless steel bull nose front provides knob protection and comfortable work zone.
- Heavy-duty body construction with stainless steel front, side panels, bull nose and 4-1/2" high tapered splash guard.
- NEW highly polished 1” thick polished steel plate for superior heat distribution, fast recovery and energy efficient operation.
- “U”-shaped 28,300 BTU aluminized steel burner every 12” of cooking surface provides even heat distribution and maximum performance.
- NEW throttling thermostat inserted into the griddle plate 5/16” from the cooking surface, adjusts from 150° to 450°F providing quick response to surface temperature change.
- For breakfast, lunch or dinner, Star-Max throttling thermostatic griddles provide flexibility for a variety of menu items.
- Griddles operate on Natural or Propane gas.
- These units are approved for installation within 6" of non-combustible surfaces.
- Star-Max® griddles feature 1” thick polished steel griddle plate 4-1/2” high wrap-around stainless steel splash guard and 3-1/4" wide front access grease trough with 4-1/2 quart grease drawer capacity.
- Includes a 28,300 BTU aluminized burner every 12" of width controlled by a throttling thermostatic with safety pilot, 3/4" N.P.T. male gas connection with convertible pressure regulator, and 4" adjustable legs.
- Star-Max® gas griddles are covered by Star’s TWO YEAR parts and labor warranty.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
UL EPH Classified
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.