Star Mfg. GX14IG Grill Express" Two-Sided Grill
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Plate Configuration||Grooved Top & Bottom|
|Temperature Range||175 - 450 Degrees F|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Large heat resistant handle for safe operation of the top platen.
- Removable grease trough located in front of bottom platen allows easy clean up.
- Heavy gauge water resistant and flexible plastic conduit protects electrical connections.
- Embedded elements in cast iron platens provide superior heat distribution and fast recovery.
- Star’s line of Grill Express Two-Sided Grills provide commercial performance at an affordable price.
- Thermostat is rated from 175°F (79°C) to 450°F (232°C) and provides accurate sensing of temperature.
- Spacious grilling height accommodates products up to three inches, as well as thin products like tortillas and quesadillas.
- The bottom platen has a patented 3/4” splash guard corralls product and offers maximum protection against grease spills.
- Heavy-duty cast iron platens, available in grooved or smooth, provide longevity and superior performance to meet your menu requirements.
- A reliable hinge system provides effortless operation and is designed for even pressure on both sides of product for consistent heat and searing of product.
- Star’s Grill Express is designed for restaurants, snack bars, taverns, kiosk, convenience stores and other commercial operations with limited space.
- The Grill Express line is perfect for grilling tortillas, sandwiches, burritos, wraps, steaks, chicken, fish or any product you want grilled fast and easy.
- Star’s Grill Express is constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel with grooved or smooth cast iron platens with embedded metal tubular elements.
- Reliable hinge design with extra large handle, adjustable legs and stainless steel grease tray. A water resistant 6’ lead-in cord is furnished with a standard NEMA plug.
- Grill Express is covered by a one year parts and labor warranty.
UL (Underwriters Laboratories) approval for the US and Canada
UL has tested representative samples of this product and determined that the product meets specific, defined requirements.
Certifies that the goods conform to public health and environmental quality compatibility requirements.
UL EPH Classified
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.