Star Mfg. QCS2-500 Holman QCS Conveyor Toaster
Photo of the Star Mfg. QCS2-500 Holman QCS Conveyor Toaster
|Slices Per Hour||350 Slices|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Heated holding area to keep toast at the perfect temperature.
- 24 hours 7 days a week technical support by Star technicians.
- "Smart" crumb tray keeps the bread crumbs from falling under the toaster.
- Safe load up area with full width front burn guard and cool to the touch exterior.
- Extended conveyor belt for easy loading and large warming area for higher production.
- Easy to use control panel takes the guesswork out of temperature and speed control settings.
- Holman’s superior quartz infrared heaters provide faster, more consistent heating than traditional heating elements.
- Variable speed and top/bottom heat control for perfect color and texture of bread, bagels, English muffins and more!
- Compact - requires only 14-1/2" of counter space and the forced convection system allows the unit to be placed against a wall. Other toasters have louvers requiring additional counter space.
- Energy efficient operation with power saver switch that reduces electricity consumption by 75%. And our quartz heaters return to full power in seconds vs. minutes for metal-sheathed elements.
- Productivity - QCS2-500 produces up to 350 slices per hour operating on 120V. QCS2-800 produces up to 800 slices per hour. QCS2-600H with a 3" high opening produces up to 600 slices per hour.
- Holman’s forced convection system keeps the toaster cool to the touch and extends the life of critical components. The forced convection increases productivity by re-circulating pre-heated air into toasting chamber.
- Breakfast lunch or dinner, the QCS2 series are versatile enough to fulfill your menu requirements.
- Holman's QCS2 series toasters can generate up to 800 slices per hour in only 14-1/2" of counter space.
- Choose from our high volume QCS2-800 in 208 or 240 volts and if your power requirements are 120 volts the QCS2-500 will accommodate your specific needs.
- If you need a larger opening for Kaiser rolls, oversized bagels or sub rolls the QCS2-600H has a 3" product opening to provide consistent quality you expect from a Holman toaster.
- Stainless steel construction for long lasting durability.
- Toasters are furnished with 1" adjustable legs and 4’ cord.
- Conveyor belt tension system for smooth and quiet operation.
- Units are easy to disassemble with one-piece cover for cleaning and service.
- Heavy-duty motor, drive chain and conveyor speed control for superior reliability.
- Holman designs every toaster to stand up to the most rigorous food-service demands.
- High performance Quartz Infrared Heaters for superior toasting performance and reliability.
- Holman's conveyor toasters are covered by a one-year parts and labor limited warranty.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.