Star Mfg. QCS3-1300 Holman QCS Conveyor Toaster
Photo of the Star Mfg. QCS3-1300 Holman QCS Conveyor Toaster
|Slices Per Hour||1,300 Slices|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- High performance
- QCS3-1000 produces up to1000 slices per hour.
- QCS3-1300 produces an industry leading up to 1300 slices per hour.
- QCS3-950H with a 3" product opening produces up to 950 slices per hour.
- Heated holding area to keep toast at the perfect temperature.
- 24 hours 7 days a week technical support by Star technicians.
- "Smart" crumb tray keeps the breadcrumbs from falling under the toaster.
- NEW longer lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs and 1” non-skid heavyduty rubber feet.
- Hi-limit switch prevents toaster from overheating protecting critical component parts.
- Safe load up area with full width coated front burn guard and cool to the touch exterior.
- Extended conveyor belt for easy loading and large warming area for higher production.
- Easy to use control panel takes the guesswork out of temperature and speed control settings.
- Quartz infrared heaters provide faster, more consistent heating than traditional heating elements.
- Variable speed and top/bottom heat control for perfect color and texture of bread, bagels, English muffins and more!
- Energy efficient operation with power saver switch that reduces electricity consumption by 75%. And our quartz heaters return to full power in seconds vs. minutes for metal-sheathed elements.
- High volume compact toaster - requires only 18-1/2" of counter space and the forced convection system allows the unit to be placed against a wall. Other toasters have louvers requiring additional counter space.
- Holman’s forced convection system keeps the toaster cool to the touch and extends the life of critical components. The forced convection increases productivity by circulating pre-heated air into toasting chamber.
- Our QCS3 series toasters will deliver day and night.
- Looking for high performance toasters that will keep pace with a hungry crowd - all day long.
- Whether you are a high volume school cafeteria or a high volume breakfast restaurant, Holman's QCS3 series will provide high capacity and consistent toasting.
- Stainless steel construction for long lasting durability.
- Toasters are furnished with 1" adjustable legs and 4' cord.
- Conveyor belt tension system for smooth and quiet operation.
- No matter how you slice it, Holman delivers high quality, reliable toasters.
- Units are easy to disassemble with one-piece cover for cleaning and service.
- Heavy-duty motor, drive chain and conveyor speed control for superior reliability.
- High performance quartz infrared heaters for superior toasting performance and reliability.
- Holman's conveyor toasters are covered by a one-year parts and labor warranty
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.