Star Mfg. QCSE2-500 Holman QCS Conveyor Toaster
|Slices Per Hour||500 Slices|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- QCSe2-500 produces up to 500 slices per hour.
- QCSe2-800 produces up to 800 slices per hour.
- QCSe2-600H with a 3" high opening produces up to 600 slices per hour.
- Large LED display provides for easier reading of settings.
- Heated holding area to keep toast at the perfect temperature.
- 24 hours 7 days a week technical support by Star technicians.
- Extended conveyor belt for easy loading and large warming area for higher production.
- Single order feature allows darker or lighter for one time product orders without the need to change program settings.
- Quartz infrared heaters provide faster, more consistent heating than traditional heating elements and responds quickly to the electronic control.
- Compact - requires only 14-5/8" of counter space and the forced convection system allows the unit to be placed against a wall. Other toasters have louvers requiring additional counter space.
- Customize your settings for your specific product needs with our easy programmable electronic control. Once the control is programmed the setting will automatically default to the last saved setting.
- Holman’s forced convection keeps the toaster cool to the touch and extends the life of critical components. The forced convection increases productivity by re-circulating pre-heated air into the toasting chamber.
- Super energy efficient with programmable feature allowing the operator to set stand by feature automatically from 1/2 hour to 8 hours: This feature will automatically reduce power by as much as 100% (power reduction can be reduced in 10% increments) if toaster is not in use after a pre-programmed set time.
- Holman’s easy to use electronic control panel takes the guesswork out of temperature and speed control settings for your bread products. The electronic control is pre-programmed from the factory with 4 channel settings for toast, bagels, English muffins and other. Change products on the go with the touch of a button any time during the operation.
- Mistakes are minimal with preset channels for consistent toasting.
- Electronic controls are perfect for foodservice operations and restaurants with inexperienced staff.
- This state of the art toaster is designed for a variety of bread products such as bagels, English muffins, toast, buns and more.
- Holman’s new QCSe2 is the ultimate in conveyor toasters with touch pad electronic controls for consistent toasting and easy operation.
- The innovative cost reduction features can provide significant energy savings and longer component life with a simple touch of a button.
- Stainless steel construction for long lasting durability.
- Toasters are furnished with 1" adjustable legs and 4’ cord.
- Conveyor belt tension system for smooth and quiet operation.
- Heavy-duty motor, drive chain and conveyor speed control for superior reliability.
- Star’s Holman conveyor toasters are covered by a one-year parts and labor warranty.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.