Traulsen G21005P Dealer's Choice Display Refrigerator
- 2019 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Number of Doors||8|
|Capacity||48.8 Cubic Feet|
|Compressor Type||Top Mounted|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached
- Five Year Compressor Warranty
- Magnetic Snap-In Door Gaskets
- Durable Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges
- Three Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- High Quality Stainless Steel Exterior Front
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Casters With Locks
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- Incandescent Lights With Front Mounted Switch
- Damage Resistant Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Full or Half Length Hinged Glass Doors With Locks
- Load-Sure Guard Protects Against Improper Loading
- Microprocessor Control With LED Temperature Readout
- Corrosion Resistant Anodized Aluminum One-Piece Sides
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- Large High Humidity Evaporator Coil Outside The Food Zone
- Top-Mounted, Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Energy Saving Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device Provides Quick Refrigeration Recovery Times
- Three (3) Adjustable Epoxy Coated Shelves Per Section, Supported On Shelf Pins (installed at the factory)
- Additional Epoxy Coated Shelves
- Plated Shelves* (for use in lieu of standard shelving)
- 6" High Adjustable Legs (for use in lieu of standard casters)
- No. 4 Type Tray Slides* To Accommodate (1) 18" x 26" Sheet Pans (equips one full section)
- No. 1 Type Tray Slides* To Accommodate either: (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, Adjustable To 2" O.C.
- Universal Type Tray Slides* To Accommodate Either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, or (2) 12" x 20" Steam Table Pans, Adjustable To 4" O.C.
- Please refer to spec sheet TR35872 for optional accessory kit details
- NOTE: All optional accessory kits are shipped separately for later installation by others at the jobsite.
This mark is your assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.