Traulsen G24312 Dealer's Choice Hot Food Holding Cabinet
Photo of the Traulsen G24312 Dealer's Choice Hot Food Holding Cabinet
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Capacity||46 Cubic Feet|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Durable Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges
- Three Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- ON/OFF Switch Located On Control Face
- Magnetic Snap-In EZ-Clean Door Gaskets
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Casters With Locks
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- Automatically Activated Incandescent Lights
- Damage Resistant Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Gasket-Protecting Anodized Aluminum Door Liner
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached (one section models only)
- Full or Half Length Stainless Steel Doors With Locks
- One-Time Start-Up Temperature Adjustment Feature
- Standard Operating Temperature Range 140 to 180°F
- High Quality Stainless Steel Exterior Front and Door(s)
- Corrosion Resistant Anodized Aluminum One-Piece Sides
- Guaranteed For Life Horizontal Work Flow Door Handle(s)
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- Three (3) Plated Wire Shelves Per Section, Supported On Pilasters (installed at the factory)
- Microprocessor Control With LED Temperature Readout Ducted Fan Air Distribution System
- Additional Plated Shelves
- 6" High Adjustable Legs (for use in lieu of standard casters)
- No. 4 Type Tray Slides* To Accommodate (1) 18" x 26" Sheet Pans (equips one full section)
- No. 1 Type Tray Slides* To Accommodate either: (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, Adjustable To 2" O.C.
- EZ-Change Interiors To Accommodate Either #1, universals, universal heavy duty tray slides and shelves (universals one section models only)
- Universal Type Tray Slides* To Accommodate Either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, or (2) 12" x 20" Steam Table Pans, Adjustable To 4" O.C. (one section models only)
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, louver assembly and doors are constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel. Cabinet sides (including returns), interior and door liners are constructed of anodized aluminum. The exterior cabinet top, back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. A set of four (4) 6" high casters are included. Doors are equipped with a gasket protecting metal door pan, removable plug cylinder locks and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with stay open feature at 120 degrees. Hinges include a concealed switch to automatically activate the interior incandescent lighting. Guaranteed for life, work flow door handles are mounted horizontally over recess in door which limits protrusion from door face into aisleways. Gasket profile and Santoprene® material simplify cleaning and increase overall gasket life. Anti condensate heaters are located behind each door opening. Both the cabinet and door(s) are insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
- A low watt density, serpentine style, heater is employed for the generation of electric heat. Low velocity air is forced across its large surface area to efficiently move heat radiating away from these through a down-air distribution duct, where it is then evenly distributed throughout the cabinet, assuring the proper holding environment for hot food product, without drying. A vent, located at the top of the cabinet, is included for positive humidity control.
- The easy to use water resistant microprocessor control system is supplied standard. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display, and a Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability.
- Standard interior arrangements include three (3) plated wire shelves per section, mounted on pilasters, installed at the factory. Shelves are full-width, and do not have any large gaps between them requiring the use of "bridge" or "junior shelves." Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 225 lbs.
- A three year parts and labor warranty is provided standard.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.