Traulsen G31001R Dealer's Choice Storage Freezer
Photo of the Traulsen G31001R Dealer's Choice Storage Freezer
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached
- Magnetic Snap-In Door Gaskets
- Five Year Compressor Warranty
- One Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- Durable Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges
- Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Casters With Locks
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- Automatically Activated Incandescent Lights
- Damage Resistant Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Gasket Protecting Anodized Aluminum Door Liner
- Full or Half Length Stainless Steel Doors With Locks
- Load-Sure Guard Protects Against Improper Loading
- High Quality Stainless Steel Exterior Front and Doors
- Guaranteed For Life Horizontal Work Flow Door Handle
- Microprocessor Control With LED Temperature Readout
- Corrosion Resistant Anodized Aluminum One-Piece Sides
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- Large High Humidity Evaporator Coil Outside The Food Zone
- Top-Mounted, Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Energy Saving Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device Provides Quick Refrigeration Recovery Times
- Three (3) Adjustable Epoxy Coated Shelves Per Section, Supported On Shelf Pins (installed at the factory)
- Additional Epoxy Coated Shelves
- Two Year Service/Labor Warranty Available
- 6" High Adjustable Legs (for use in lieu of standard casters)
- Chrome Plated Shelves* (for use in lieu of standard shelving)
- No. 4 Type Tray Slides* To Accommodate (1) 18" x 26" Sheet Pans (equips one full section)
- No. 1 Type Tray Slides* To Accommodate either: (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, Adjustable To 2" O.C.
- Universal Type Tray Slides* To Accommodate Either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, or (2) 12" x 20" Steam Table Pans, Adjustable To 4" O.C.
- Please refer to spec sheet TR35872 for optional accessory kit details
- NOTE: All optional accessory kits are shipped separately for later installation by others at the jobsite.
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, louver assembly and doors are constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel. Cabinet sides (including returns), interior and door liners are constructed of anodized aluminum. The exterior cabinet top, back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. A set of four (4) 6" high casters are included. Doors are equipped with a gasket protecting metal door pan, removable plug cylinder locks and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with stay open feature at 120 degrees. Hinges include a concealed switch to automatically activate the interior incandescent lighting. Guaranteed for life, work flow door handles are mounted horizontally over recess in door which limits protrusion from door face into aisleways. Easily removable for cleaning, vinyl magnetic door gasket assures tight door seal. Anti condensate heaters are located behind each door opening. Both the cabinet and door(s) are insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
- A top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-404A refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one piece louver assembly. It features an easy to clean front facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled, semi-hermetic compressor, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and a top mounted non-electric condensate evaporator. A 9' cord and plug is provided. Standard operating temperature is 0 to -5°F.
- The easy to use water resistant microprocessor control system is supplied standard. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display, and a Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability.
- Standard interior arrangements include three (3) epoxy coated wire shelves per section, mounted on shelf pins, installed at the factory. Shelves are full-width, and do not have any large gaps between them requiring the use of "bridge" or "junior shelves." Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 225 lbs.
- Both a one year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty (selfcontained models only) are provided standard. An optional 2nd year extended parts and labor warranty is also available.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.