Traulsen RCV232W-HHS Spec-Line Refrigerator/Freezer Convertible
Photo of the Traulsen RCV232W-HHS Spec-Line Refrigerator/Freezer Convertible
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Biased Return Air Duct
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Microprocessor Control System
- Five Year Compressor Warranty
- Magnetic Snap-In Door Gaskets
- Scroll Blower Type Evaporator Fan
- Gasket Protecting Metal Door Liner
- One Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges
- R-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Automatically Activated Incandescent Lights
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- Two Year Control Warranty (parts and labor)
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device
- Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Full or Half Length Stainless Steel Doors With Locks
- Controllable Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Guaranteed For Life Horizontal Work Flow Door Handle
- Standard Door Hinging: 132W = Right, 232W = Left/Right
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- A-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior/Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System Using R-404A
- Three Adjustable Wire Shelves Per Section, Supported On Shelf Pins (installed at the factory)
- Remote Applications
- Stainless Steel Shelves
- Additional Wire Shelves
- Re-Hinging Feature For Door(s)
- Kool Klad Exterior Laminate Decor
- Prison/Correctional Facilities Options
- Two Year Service/Labor Warranty Available
- Locking Hasps (padlocks supplied by others)
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- 4-1/2" High Stainless Steel Base In Lieu of Legs
- Stainless Steel Finished Back With Rear Louvers
- Set of Four (4) 4-5/8" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- 6" High Stainless Steel Kickplate (for use with standard legs)
- No. 2 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate (1) 18" x 26" Sheet Pans, Adjustable To 2" O.C.
- No. 3 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate (2) 12" x 20" Steam Table Pans, Adjustable To 2" O.C.
- No. 4 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate (1) 18" x 26" Sheet Pans (chrome rod type, equips 1/2 section)
- No. 1 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, Adjustable To 2" O.C.
- Universal Type Tray Slides To Accommodate Either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, or (2) 12" x 20" Steam Table Pans, Adjustable To 4" O.C.
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior, including front, one piece sides, louver assembly and doors are constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel. Cabinet interior and door liners are constructed of stainless steel (anodized aluminum in the A-Series). Exterior cabinet top, back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. Adjustable 6" high stainless steel legs are included. Doors are equipped with removable plug cylinder locks and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with stay open feature at 120 degrees. Hinges include a switch to automatically activate the interior incandescent lighting. Guaranteed for life, work flow door handle is mounted horizontally over recess in door which limits protrusion from door face into aisleways. Easily removable for cleaning, vinyl magnetic door gasket assures tight door seal. Anti condensate heaters are located behind each door opening. Cabinet and door contains high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane insulation.
- A top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-404A refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one piece louver assembly. It features a plenum effect blower coil, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone, top mounted non-electric condensate evaporator, and an automatic preset time activated electric defrost. A face mounted key switch is provided to convert operation from freezer to refrigerator mode. Standard operating temperature in freezer mode is 0 to -5°F. Operating temperature in refrigerator mode is 34 to 38°F. Operating temperatures are not adjustable.
- The water resistant digital microprocessor control is provided. It includes an 3-digit LED temperature display in addition to features such as a defrost lock-outs and indicator light.
- Standard interior arrangements include three (3) wire shelves per section, mounted on shelf pins. Shelves are full-width, and do not have any large gaps between them requiring the use of "bridge" or "junior shelves." Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 225 lbs. Optional tray slides may be purchased in combination with, or in lieu of these. Both standard and optional interior arrangements are completely installed at the factory.
- Both a one year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty (self-contained models only) are provided standard. An optional 2nd year extended parts and labor warranty is also available. In addition the microprocessor control is warranted by a two year parts and labor warranty
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.