Traulsen RDH232W-FHS Spec-Line Refrigerated/Heated Dual Temp Cabinet
Photo of the Traulsen RDH232W-FHS Spec-Line Refrigerated/Heated Dual Temp Cabinet
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Five Year Compressor Warranty
- Magnetic Snap-In Door Gaskets
- Gasket Protecting Metal Door Liner
- One Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- R-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Two Year Control Warranty (parts and labor)
- Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Adjustable Wire Shelves (installed at the factory)
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- Full or Half Length Stainless Steel Doors With Locks
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges & Door Handles
- Controllable Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- Scroll Blower Type Evaporator Fan & Biased Return Air Duct
- Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System Using R-134a
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly & Heater Guards
- A-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior/Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Standard Door Hinging: 232W = Left/Right, F & R: 232WP = Left/Right (other hingings available)
- One-Time Start-Up Temperature Adjustment Feature & ON/OFF Switch (for heated compartment only)
- Stainless Steel Shelves
- Additional Wire Shelves
- Export 220/50/1 Voltage
- Re-Hinging Feature For Door(s)
- Kool Klad Exterior Laminate Decor
- Prison/Correctional Facilities Options
- Two Year Service/Labor Warranty Available
- Locking Hasps (padlocks supplied by others)
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- 4-1/2" High Stainless Steel Base In Lieu of Legs
- Set of Four (4) 4-5/8" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- Clear Glass Door(s) In Place Of One Or More Door(s)
- Remote Applications (see spec sheet TR35837 for details)
- 6" High Stainless Steel Kickplate (for use with standard legs)
- Stainless Steel Finished Back With Rear Louvers (reach-in models only)
- No. 2 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate (1) 18" x 26" Sheet Pans, Adjustable To 2" O.C.
- No. 3 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate (2) 12" x 20" Steam Table Pans, Adjustable To 2" O.C.
- No. 4 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate (1) 18" x 26" Sheet Pans (chrome rod type, equips 1/2 section)
- No. 1 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, Adjustable To 2" O.C.
- Universal Type Tray Slides To Accommodate Either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, or (2) 12" x 20" Steam Table Pans, Adjustable To 4" O.C.
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, one piece sides, louver assembly and doors are constructed of 20 gauge stainless steel with #4 finish. Cabinet interior and door liners are constructed of stainless steel (anodized aluminum in the A-Series). The exterior cabinet top, and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. The exterior cabinet back on reach-in models is constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. A set of four (4) adjustable 6" high stainless steel legs are included. Doors are equipped with a gasket protecting metal door pan, removable plug cylinder locks and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with stay open feature at 120 degrees. Hinges include a concealed switch to automatically activate the interior incandescent lighting. Guaranteed for life, work flow door handles are mounted horizontally over recess in door which limits protrusion from door face into aisleways. Doors have seamless, polished metal corners. Easily removable for cleaning, vinyl magnetic door gasket assures tight door seal. Anti-condensate heaters are located behind each door opening. Both the cabinet and doors are insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
- A top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-134a refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one piece louver assembly. These models feature an easy to clean front facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, plenum effect blower coil, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and a top mounted nonelectric condensate evaporator. Biased return air duct protects against introduction of warm kitchen air, promoting even temperature maintenance and efficient operation. A 9' cord and plug is provided standard. Standard operating temperatures are 34 to 38°F for the refrigerator compartment and 135 to 180°F for the heated compartment.
- A low watt density, serpentine style, heater is employed for the generation of electric heat. Low velocity air is forced across its large surface area to efficiently move heat radiating away from these through a down-air distribution duct, where it is then evenly distributed throughout the cabinet, assuring the proper holding environment for hot food product, without drying. A vent, located at the top of the cabinet, is included for positive humidity control.
- The easy to use water resistant INTELA-TRAUL® microprocessor control system is supplied standard. Unit is NAFEM Data Protocol communication (NDP) ready. Optional hardware required to be NDP compliant. Third party software required for network connection. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display, Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability, and an RS485 data port. In addition it includes audio/visual alarms for: Hi/Lo Cabinet Temperature, Door Open, Clean Condenser, Evaporator Coil and Discharge Line Sensor Failures, and Power Supply Interruption. A separate control is provided for both the refrigerated and heated compartments.
- Standard interior arrangements include three (3) wire shelves per section, mounted on pilasters. Shelves are full-width, and do not have any large gaps between them requiring the use of "bridge" or "junior shelves." Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 225 lbs. Optional tray slides may be purchased in combination with, or in lieu of these. Both standard and optional interior arrangements are completely installed at the factory.
- Both a one year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty (self-contained models only) are provided standard. An optional 2nd year extended parts and labor warranty is also available. In addition the INTELA-TRAUL® controls are warranted by a two year parts and labor warranty.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.