Traulsen RDT132WUT-HHS Spec-Line Refrigerator/Freezer Dual Temp Cabinet
Photo of the Traulsen RDT132WUT-HHS Spec-Line Refrigerator/Freezer Dual Temp Cabinet
|Capacity - Refrigerator||10.8 Cubic Feet|
|Capacity - Freezer||10.8 Cubic Feet|
|Temperature Range - Refrigerator||34 - 38 Degrees F|
|Temperature Range - Freezer||-5 - 0 Degrees F|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Capacity||21.6 Cubic Feet|
|Compressor Type||Top Mounted|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Stainless Steel Breaker Caps
- Five Year Compressor Warranty
- Gasket-Protecting Metal Door Liner
- Guaranteed For Life Cam-Lift Hinges
- Three Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- R-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Magnetic Snap-In EZ-Clean Door Gasket(s)
- Automatically Activated Incandescent Lights
- Stainless Steel One-Piece Louver Assembly
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device
- Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Adjustable Wire Shelves (installed at the factory)
- Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration Systems
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- Biased Return Air Duct (2 & 3 section models only)
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached (1 & 2 section models only)
- Controllable Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Guaranteed For Life Horizontal Work Flow Door Handle
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature At 120 Degrees
- A-Series: Stainless Steel Exterior/Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Scroll Blower Type Evaporator Fan (2 & 3 section models only)
- Full or Half Length Stainless Steel Doors With Locks (full-length doors n/a on one-section models)
- Standard Door Hinging: 132W = Right, 232W = Left/Right, 332W = Left/Right/Right (other hingings available)
- Stainless Steel Shelves
- Additional Wire Shelves
- Export 220/50/1 Voltage
- Wine Temperature Application
- Re-Hinging Feature For Door(s)
- Kool Klad Exterior Laminate Decor
- Prison/Correctional Facilities Options
- EZ-Open Foot Pedal (full height doors only)
- Locking Hasps (padlocks supplied by others)
- 4-1/2" High Stainless Steel Base In Lieu of Legs
- Stainless Steel Finished Back With Rear Louvers
- 208/115/60/1 Voltage In Lieu Of Standard 115/60/1
- Set of Four (4) 6" or 4-5/8" High Casters In Lieu of Legs
- Remote Applications (see spec sheet TR35837 for details)
- 6" High Stainless Steel Kickplate (for use with standard legs)
- Clear Glass Door(s) In Place Of One Or More Refrigerator Section Door(s)
- Water Cooled Self-Contained Condenser Suitable For Connection To Glycol
- EZ-Change Interiors (#1, universals, universal heavy duty tray slides and shelves)
- No. 4 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate (1) 18" x 26" Sheet Pans (chrome rod type, equips 1/2 section)
- No. 1 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, Adjustable To 2" O.C.
- Universal Type Tray Slides To Accommodate Either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, or (2) 12" x 20" Steam Table Pans, Adjustable To 4" O.C.
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, sides, louver assembly and doors are constructed of 22 gauge stainless steel with #4 finish. Cabinet interior and door liners are constructed of stainless steel (anodized aluminum in the A-Series). The exterior cabinet top, back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel. A set of four (4) adjustable 6" high stainless steel legs are included. Doors are equipped with a gasket-protecting metal door pan, removable plug cylinder locks and guaranteed for life cam-lift, gravity action, self-closing metal, glide hinges with stay open feature at 120 degrees. Hinges include a concealed switch to automatically activate the interior incandescent lighting. Guaranteed for life, work flow door handles are mounted horizontally over recess in door which limits protrusion from door face into aisleways. Doors have seamless, polished metal corners. Gasket profile and Santoprene® material simplify cleaning and increase overall gasket life. Anti condensate heaters are located behind each door opening. Both the cabinet and door(s) are insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
- A top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-134a and R-404A refrigerant is conveniently located behind the one piece louver assembly. It features an easy to clean front facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, aircooled hermetic compressor, interior mounted evaporator coil and bottom mounted non-electric condensate evaporator. A 9' cord and plug is provided standard. Standard operating temperatures are 34 to 38°F for the refrigerator compartment and 0 to -5°F for the freezer compartment.
- A top mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-134a and R-404A refrigerants is conveniently located behind the one piece louver assembly. It features an easy to clean front facing condenser, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressors, plenum effect blower coil, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and a top mounted non-electric condensate evaporator. Biased return air duct protects against introduction of warm kitchen air, promoting even temperature maintenance and efficient operation. A 9' cord and plug is provided standard on two section models. Standard operating temperatures are 34 to 38°F for the refrigerator compartment and 0 to -5°F for the freezer compartment.
- The easy to use water resistant INTELA-TRAUL® microprocessor control system is supplied standard. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display and Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability, In addition it includes audio/visual alarms for: Hi/Lo Cabinet Temperature, Door Open, Clean Condenser, Evaporator Coil and Discharge Line Sensor Failures, and Power Supply Interruption. A separate control is provided for both the refrigerator and freezer compartments.
- Standard interior arrangements include three (3) wire shelves per section, mounted on shelf pins (one section models are supplied standard with two wire shelves). Shelves are full-width, and do not have any large gaps between them requiring the use of "bridge" or "junior shelves." Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 225 lbs. Optional tray slides may be purchased in combination with, or in lieu of these. Standard interior arrangements are installed at the factory and EZ-Change interior slides (only) are field installed.
- Both a three year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty (self-contained models only) are provided standard.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.