Traulsen TBC1HR-COR01-LP Spec-Line Roll-thru Blast Chiller with EPICON Control
Photo of the Traulsen TBC1HR-COR01-LP Spec-Line Roll-thru Blast Chiller with EPICON Control
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- On-Board Cycle Data Printer
- Epicon Touch Screen Control
- Three (3) Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Self-Closing & Stay-Open Door Feature
- Stainless Steel Door With Cylinder Lock
- Magnetic, Snap-In EZ-Clean Door Gaskets
- Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior Construction
- Two (2) Year Additional Compressor Parts Warranty
- TBC1H & TBC1HR Accommodate One 72" High Rack
- TBC2H & TBC2HR Accommodate Two 72" High Racks
- USB Port For Downloading Cycle Data & Software Updates
- Guaranteed-For-Life Metal Door Handle & Cam-Lift Hinges
- Automatic Maintenance Mode After Each Chill/Freeze Cycle
- On-Site Service Validation (no-charge) To Insure Proper Installation of the Remote Condensing Unit
- Three (3) Removable Food Probes & Three (3) Food Timers (6 probes & timers for TBC2H models) Allow For Easy Multibatching with or without Probes
- Display Temp in °F or °C
- 90-Day Cycle Data Memory
- Adjustable Target Temps & Times
- Advanced Data Management & Defrost
- Two Easy Ways to Operate
- AUTO: Hands Free Cycle Start
- MANUAL: Chill by Time-Temp-Recipe
- Four Chilling Settings
- SPEED: Reduce chill time by 10%
- ENERGY: Save approx. 10% energy
- STANDARD: For basic chill operation
- DELICATE: For refreshing RTE foods
- Right or Left Hand Door Hinging
- Correctional Facility Package for Blast Chill
- Stainless Steel Finished Back (roll-in models only)
- BCACC-OTRTR: Roll-In Rack Holds (26)12" x 20 " pans
- BCACC-60018: 115V Floor-Mounted Condensate Evaporator
- On-Board Label Printer (adhesive labels for product containers)
- Water Cooled Self-Contained Condenser Suitable for Connection to Glycol (consult factory)
- Combi Oven Compatibility Collar: Accommodates oven racks with max dimensions of 27-1/4" X x 37-7/16" D x 72" H*
- *Note that some oven racks have a flange on the handle side. Please contact factory with full rack dimensions in order to determine if this can be accommodated.
- BCACC-60146-10: 460/60/3 4HP Air-Cooled
- BCACC-60111-10: 208-230/60/1 4HP Air-Cooled
- BCACC-60123-10: 208-230/60/3 4HP Air-Cooled
- BCACC-60229: 208-230/60/3 5HP Water-Cooled
- BCACC-60228-10: 208-230/60/1 5HP Water-Cooled
- BCACC-60122-10: Weather Housing for Remote Condenser
- *One remote condensing unit is required for models TBC1H and TBC1HT (2 for models TBC2H and TBCHR). These can be purchased either from Traulsen or elsewhere (see back page for remote condensing unit requirements).
Hardware, Insulation and Construction
- Exterior sides, front, door, and interior are constructed of stainless steel. Exterior top, bottom and rear are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel. The interior floor is constructed of stainless steel and insulated with 3/4" of resilient cork. Door is equipped with a cylinder lock and guaranteed-for-life cam-lift, self-closing hinges with stay open feature. Santoprene® EZ-Clean door gasket simplifies cleaning and increases gasket life. Anti-condensate heater is located behind door opening. Both cabinet and door are insulated with high density, non-CFC foamed in place polyurethane. It is important to note that models TBC2H and TBC2HR are shipped in two-pieces which must be joined together at the jobsite (by others).
- Dual, high-capacity refrigeration systems using R-404A refrigerant are coupled with an advanced air circulation system to rapidly chill hot product safely through the HACCP danger zone. They feature a self-contained maintenance system, thermostatic expansion valve metering device, large, high humidity evaporator coil, high-speed evaporator fan, air-cooled hermetic compressor, and a hot gas defrost. Each model requires a separate 4 HP remote condensing unit for blast chill operation (two for models TBC2H and TBC2HR). The condenser coil is front facing for easy cleaning. Defrost occurs automatically, intervals between defrost cycles can be adjusted to better suit differing operational needs. Each model requires provision of either a floor drain or optional condensate evaporator for condensate removal (two for models TBC2H and TBC2HR). The latter can be installed within the cabinet footprint in a compartment located in the bottom right corner of the cabinet. Each condensate evaporator requires a separate 115V outlet from the blast chiller. See for TR35801 for details.
- Models TBC1H and TBC1HR each accommodate one (1) 72" high roll-in rack with maximum dimensions, wheels inboard of frame, of 27" wide x 29" deep. Models TBC2H and TBC2HR accommodate two of the same size roll-in racks. Racks are not supplied standard but are available from Traulsen as an optional accessory or may be purchased elsewhere.
- In standard blast chill mode, air circulating in the food zone will cycle between 10- 14°F to promote rapid product chilling without freezing. Target temperatures can be adjusted between 40 and -5°F. When freezing product, air temperatures within the food zone will cycle as low as -25°F. During chill/freeze cycles, core product temperatures are measured and recorded by the food probes. Upon cycle completion the blast chiller notifies the operator with an audible alarm, and automatically switches into maintenance mode at either the default temperature (37°F) or the operator programmed target temperature.
- The easy to use, touch-screen epicon control is water resistant and protected from damage by a heavy gauge stainless steel bezel. Using the three food probes provided, it monitors cycle operation and records all data required for HACCP compliance. This can then be printed at the end of each cycle using the on-board printer and/or retrieved later from memory, where it is stored for 90-days. Product and user names can be manually input at the beginning or end of each individual chill cycle if desired, or loaded and stored in advance.
- The control provides for "hands free" cycle start. Placement of any available food probe into hot product (90°F or greater) will begin a blast chill cycle within 60-seconds.
- Custom cycle parameters (target temp/time & chill method) can be set with each use or input into the Product Menu by name in order to provide consistent chilling/freezing across a wide spectrum of different product requirements. Should the operator fail to complete programming a cycle, the control will automatically start this after five minutes elapses from the last button push (as long as a food probe had been placed in hot product).
- The unit is supplied standard with a three year parts & labor warranty on all components and the cabinet, and an additional two year parts only warranty on the compressor(s). These warranties cover the remote condensing unit if purchased from Traulsen.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.