Traulsen TE110HR Spec-Line Refrigerated Equipment Stand
- 2019 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
|Number of Drawers||6|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Condenser Filter
- Off- Cycle Evaporator Defrost
- Five Year Compressor Warranty
- Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Three Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- 14-Gauge Stainless Steel Drawer Slide
- Magnetic Snap-In EZ-Clean Door Gasket(s)
- Self-Closing Drawers With Stay Open Feature
- Full Length Drawer Handle With Gasket Guard
- Non-Electric Automatic Condensate Evaporator
- NEMA 5-15P Plug With 9' Cord & Cord Retainer
- Stainless Steel Top w/Drip Guard (marine) Edge
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- 4" Casters On Adjustable Channel Moving System
- Controllable Anti-Condensate Drawer Perimeter Heaters
- Front-Breathing Design For "Zero-Clearance" Installation
- Drawers Accommodate 12" x 20" x 6" Pans (pans by others)
- Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System Using R-404A
- Side, Front & Rear Access Panel For Ease of Service & Maintenance
- Export 220/50/1 Voltage
- System Relocated To Right
- 6" Cabinet Length Extension
- Stainless Steel Exterior Finished Back
- NAFEM Data Protocol Gateway Package
- Set Of 6" High Stainless Steel Legs in Lieu Of Casters
- Remote Applications (see spec TR35837 for more details)
- Water Cooled Self-Contained Condenser Suitable for Connection To Glycol
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, sides, louver assembly and drawers are constructed of 20-gauage 430 stainless steel, exterior back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge galvanized steel. Cabinet interior sides are constructed of 22-gauge 400 series stainless steel, top and bottom are constructed of 22-gauge 300 series stainless steel. A set of 4" high casters are included standard. Gasket profile and Santoprene® material simplify cleaning and increase overall gasket life. Both the cabinet and drawers are insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
- The easy to use water resistant INTELA-TRAUL® microprocessor control system is supplied standard. Unit is NAFEM Data Protocol communication (NDP) ready. Optional hardware required to be NDP compliant (3rd party software required for network connection). It includes a 3-Digit LED Display, °F or °C Temperature Scale Display Capability, and an RS485 data port. In addition it includes audio/visual alarms for: Hi/Lo Cabinet Temperature, Clean Condenser, Evaporator Coil and Discharge Line Sensor Failures, and Power Supply Interruption.
- The left side mounted, self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-404Arefrigerant features an off-cycle defrost, capillary tube, air-cooled hermetic compressor, automatic condensate evaporator, and a dedicated rear-mounted evaporator design which distributes cold air through each drawer section. A 9' cord and retainer is provided. Standard operating temperature is 34 to 38°F.
- Each heavy-duty drawer is designed to accommodate 12" x 20" x 6" deep pans. They are constructed using 14-gauge stainless steel drawer slides and 2" diameter stainless steel rollers. Drawers include both a self-closing and stay-open feature.
- Both a three year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty (selfcontained models only) are provided standard.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.