Traulsen TU100HT Spec-Line Undercounter Refrigerator
- 2019 model, meets the newest EPA and DOE codes.
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Interior Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Legs||6" High legs|
|Capacity||30.1 Cubic Feet|
|Compressor Type||Side Mounted|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Condenser Filter
- 9' Cord & Plug Attached
- Off- Cycle Evaporator Defrost
- Magnetic Snap-In Door Gaskets
- Five Year Compressor Warranty
- Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Three Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- Metal Door Handle With Gasket Guard
- Self-Closing Doors With Stay Open Feature
- Gasket-Protecting Stainless Steel Door Liner
- Two Wire Shelves Per Door (factory installed)
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve Metering Device
- 6" Legs On Adjustable Channel Moving System
- Non-Electric Automatic Condensate Evaporator
- INTELA-TRAUL® Microprocessor Control System
- Stainless Steel Field Rehingeable Door(s) With Locks
- Controllable Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Front-Breathing Design For "Zero-Clearance" Installation
- Balanced, Self-Contained Refrigeration System Using R-404A
- Side, Front & Rear Access Panel For Ease of Service & Maintenance
- Standard Door Hinging: TU044HT = Right, TU072HT = Left/Right, TU100HT = Left/Left/Right (other hingings available)
- Additional Shelves
- Remote Applications
- Export 220/50/1 Voltage
- System Relocated To Right
- Set of 4-5/8" or 6" High Casters
- NAFEM Data Protocol Gateway Package
- Remote For Use With 20°F Glycol System
- Flat Stainless Steel Top With Bullnose Front
- Stainless Steel Top With 4" High Backsplash
- Stainless Steel Top With Drip Guard (marine) Edge
- Stainless Steel Shelves In Lieu of Standard Wire Shelves
- Cabinet Length Extension Sections, Available In 3", 6", 9", 12" and 15" Sizes
- Two (2) Drawers In Lieu Of One Or More Doors (accommodates 6" deep pans)
- Three (3) Drawers In Lieu Of One Or More Doors (accommodates 4" deep pans)
- No. 1 Type Tray Slides To Accommodate either (1) 18" x 26" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, Adjustable To 2" O.C.
- Universal Type Tray Slides To Accommodate either (1) 18" x 26", (2) 12" x 20" or (2) 14" x 18" Sheet Pans, Adjustable To 4" O.C.
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, sides, one-piece louver assembly and doors are constructed of stainless steel. Cabinet interior and door liners are constructed of stainless steel. The exterior cabinet sub-top, back and bottom are constructed of heavy gauge aluminized steel. A set of adjustable 6" high stainless steel legs are included. Doors are equipped with a gasket protecting metal door pan. A metal door handle with gasket guard is standard on all units Easily removable for cleaning, vinyl magnetic door gasket assures tight door seal. Anti condensate heaters are located behind each door opening. Both the cabinet and door(s) are insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane.
- Standard interior arrangements include two (2) wire shelves per door, mounted on shelf pins. Recommended load limit per shelf should not exceed 225 lbs. Optional tray slides may be purchased in combination with, or in lieu of these. Both standard and optional interior arrangements are completely installed at the factory.
- The self-contained, balanced refrigeration system using R-404A refrigerant features a hot gas evaporator defrost, thermostatic expansion valve, air-cooled hermetic compressor, plenum effect blower coil, large, high humidity evaporator coil located outside the food zone and an electric condensate evaporator. A 9' cord and plug is provided. Standard operating temperature is 34 to 38°F.
- The easy to use water resistant INTELA-TRAUL® microprocessor control system is supplied standard. Unit is NAFEM Data Protocol communication (NDP) ready. Optional hardware required to be NDP compliant. Third party software required for network connection. It includes a 3-Digit LED Display, Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Scale Display Capability, and an RS485 data port. In addition it includes audio/visual alarms for: Hi/Lo Cabinet Temperature, Clean Condenser, Evaporator Coil and Discharge Line Sensor Failures, and Power Supply Interruption.
- Both a three year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty (self-contained models only) are provided standard.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.