Traulsen UPT279-D Dealer's Choice Compact Prep Table Refrigerator with roll-top lid which serves as an overshelf
Photo of the Traulsen UPT279-D Dealer's Choice Compact Prep Table Refrigerator with roll-top lid which serves as an overshelf
|Capacity||7.1 Cubic Feet|
|Compressor Type||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- 8' Cord & Plug Attached
- Interior Mounted Thermometer
- Five Year Compressor Warranty
- Magnetic Snap-In Drawer Gaskets
- Three Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- Environmentally Friendly R-134a Refrigerant
- Self-Closing Drawers with Stay Open Feature
- Full-Length Drawer Handle with Gasket Guard
- Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Reversible, Full Length White Nylon Cutting Board
- Front Breathing Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- Reinforced Top Pan Ledge (holds pans securely level)
- Durable, Corrosion Resistant Anodized Aluminum Interior
- High Quality Stainless Steel Exterior Top, Sides & Drawer(s)
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Adjustable Legs (6 for 60" & 72" models)
- Removable Stainless Steel Insulated Top Pan Cover & Pivoting Front Lid
- Provides NSF Standard 7 Performance, Even When Using 6" Deep Top Pans - A Traulsen Exclusive
- Top Cut-Outs Accommodate Sixth Size Pans (divider bars and 4" deep plastic sixth size pans provided)
- Standard Work Height 36-1/4" (see "optional accessory kits for lower height casters to meet ADA requirements or provide lower work heights)
- CASTER 5SET4 (four 6" high casters for 27" & 32" odels)
- CASTER 5SET6 (six 6" high casters for 60" & 72" models)
- CASTER SET2IN (four 2-1/2" high casters for 27" models)
- CASTER 60SET3 (six 4" high casters for 60" & 72" models)
- CASTER SET4IN (four 4" high casters for 27" & 32"models)
- CASTER SET4 (six 3-1/2" high casters for 60" & 72" models)
- CASTER SET3IN (four 3-1/2" high casters for 27" & 32" models)
- **All optional accessory kits are shipped separately for field installation.**
- Stainless Steel Finished Back
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, sides, pan cover, lid and drawers are constructed of stainless steel. Cabinet interior and drawer liners are constructed of anodized aluminum. The exterior cabinet back and bottom are constructed of galvanized steel. Both the cabinet and doors are insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane. A 3/4" thick, full-length, reversible white nylon cutting board is supplied standard.
- Each model is supplied standard with its full compliment of 4" deep plastic 1/6 size pans and stainless steel pan dividers. The pan cover and lid are constructed of stainless steel, and is easily removable for cleaning.
- A balanced, rear mounted, front breathing, self-contained refrigeration system using R-134a refrigerant is provided. It features a capillary tube metering device, air-cooled hermetic compressor, a forced air evaporator coil and a non-electric condensate evaporator. An 8' cord and plug is provided. Standard operating temperature of the refrigerated base is 34 to 38°F.
- They are constructed using 16 gauge stainless steel drawer slides and 1.25" diameter stainless steel rollers. Drawers include both a self-closing and stay-open feature.
- Both a three year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty (self-contained models only) are provided standard.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.