Traulsen UST6012-LR Dealer's Choice Compact Prep Table Refrigerator with low-profile flat cover
Photo of the Traulsen UST6012-LR Dealer's Choice Compact Prep Table Refrigerator with low-profile flat cover
|Legs||6" adjustable legs|
|Capacity||16.7 Cubic Feet|
|Compressor Type||Bottom Mounted|
|Temperature Range||34 - 38 Degrees F|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Metal Door Handles
- 8' Cord & Plug Attached
- Interior Mounted Thermometer
- Magnetic Snap-In Door Gaskets
- Five Year Compressor Warranty
- Three Year Parts And Labor Warranty
- Anodized Aluminum Interior Door Liners
- Environmentally Friendly R-134a Refrigerant
- Automatic Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Reversible, Full Length White Nylon Cutting Board
- Front Breathing Self-Contained Refrigeration System
- High Quality Stainless Steel Exterior Top, Sides & Door(s)
- Durable, Corrosion Resistant Anodized Aluminum Interior
- Stainless Steel Insulated Pan Lid with Two Open Positions
- Set of Four (4) 6" High Adjustable Legs (6 for 60" & 72" models)
- Reinforced Pan Ledge (holds pans securely leveled, year after year)
- Two (2) Powder Coated Steel Shelves Per Door, Mounted On Adjustable Pilasters
- Self-Closing Stainless Steel Doors With Convenient Stay Open Feature @ 105 Degrees
- Provides NSF Standard 7 Performance, Even When Using 6" Deep Pans - A Traulsen Exclusive
- Top Cut-Outs Accommodate Sixth Size Pans (divider bars and 4" deep plastic sixth size pans provided)
- Standard Work Height 36-1/4" (see "optional accessory kits for lower height casters to meet ADA requirements or provide lower work heights).
- SHELF CPW1 (additional shelf for all 27" models)
- SHELF CPW2 (additional shelf for all 32" models)
- SHELF48 UPPER (upper shelf for all 48" models)
- SHELF48 LOWER (lower shelf for all 48" models)
- SHELF60 UPPER (upper shelf for all 60" models)
- SHELF60 LOWER (lower shelf for all 60" models)
- SHELF72 UPPER (upper shelf for all 72" models)
- SHELF72 LOWER (lower shelf for all 72" models)
- CASTER SET2IN (four 2-1/2" high casters for 27" models)
- CASTER 5SET6 (six 6" high casters for 60" & 72" models)
- CASTER 60SET3 (six 4" high casters for 60" & 72" models)
- CASTER SET4 (six 3-1/2" high casters for 60" & 72" models)
- CASTER 5SET4 (four 6" high casters for 27", 32" & 48" models)
- CASTER SET4IN (four 4" high casters for 27", 32" & 48" models)
- CASTER SET3IN (four 3-1/2" high casters for 27", 32" & 48" models)
- **All optional accessory kits are shipped separately for field installation.**
- Other Door Hingings
- Stainless Steel Finished Back
Construction, Hardware and Insulation
- Cabinet exterior front, one piece sides, pan lid, and doors are constructed of 22 gauge stainless steel. Cabinet interior and door liners are constructed of anodized aluminum. The exterior cabinet back and bottom are constructed of galvanized steel. Doors self close at less than 90 degrees and also includes a stay open feature at 105 degrees. Easily removable for cleaning, vinyl magnetic door gasket assures tight door seal. Both the cabinet and doors are insulated with an average of 2" thick high density, non-CFC, foamed in place polyurethane. A 3/4" thick, full-length, reversible white nylon cutting board is supplied standard.
- Each model is supplied standard with its full compliment of 4" deep plastic 1/6 size pans and stainless steel pan dividers. The insulated lift-up pan cover is constructed of stainless steel, and is easily removable for cleaning.
- A balanced, rear mounted, front breathing, self-contained refrigeration system using R-134a refrigerant is provided. It features a capillary tube metering device, air-cooled hermetic compressor, a forced air evaporator coil and a non-electric condensate evaporator. An 8' cord and plug is provided. Standard operating temperature of the refrigerated base is 34 to 38°F.
- Standard interior arrangements include two (2) powder coated wire shelves per door, mounted on pilasters. These are adjustable in 1/2" increments, allowing for a minimum of 1-1/2" spacing between shelves.
- Both a three year parts and labor warranty and a five year compressor warranty (self-contained models only) are provided standard.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.