Turbo Air PRO-50R-GSH Premiere Series Refrigerator
Photo of the Turbo Air PRO-50R-GSH Premiere Series Refrigerator
You will earn 5,904.01 Reward Points.
You will earn 5,904 Reward Points.
More from Turbo Air
|Casters||4" swivel casters|
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- LED interior lighting
- Door locks standard
- Self-contained system
- Top mount compressor
- Legs available (optional)
- Cold air distribution system
- Solid and sturdy grille design
- Door pressure release device
- Half size pan racks available (optional)
- Easy replaceable one piece magnetic door gaskets
- Standard 4” dia. swivel casters with locks on the front set
- Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F for the best in food preservation
- High-density polyurethane insulation - The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- Efficient refrigeration system - Premiere Pro’s solid door refrigerators are designed with oversized and balanced (CFC Free R-134A) refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and condensers for faster cooling and greater efficiency.
- Hot gas condensate system - Through Turbo Air’s creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but thoroughly prevents the overflow of condensate water.
- All stainless steel cabinet construction - The Turbo Air Premiere Pro model boasts all stainless steel interior and exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back). It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. The Premiere Pro model can add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
- Sturdy, clean stainless steel shelving - Shelves are the most important part of cleanliness as they come in direct contact with food. After a while, PVC coated wire shelves may peel, rust and lead to unsanitary conditions. Only the Turbo Air Premiere Pro series uniquely provides stainless steel shelving.
- Self-cleaning condenser device - The accumulation of dust in the condenser causes the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The self-cleaning condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.
- Digital temperature control & monitor system:
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
- Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
- Rapid cool-down function (Turbo cooling).
- Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
- Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
- Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originate from cold air leaks.
- 6” stainless steel leg: 30221M0600
- Additional stainless steel shelf: SP8F180100 (Left/Right), SP8F180200 (Middle)
- Half door bun tray rack: TSP-2224 (each holds up to six 18”L x 26”D sheet pans)
- 5” caster, ½” diameter & 13 TPI: M726500100 (non-brake), M726500200 (w/ brake)
- Dust can accrue rapidly in areas where refrigeration is installed and used.
- Dust is drawn through the fan and accumulated, preventing the condenser from properly releasing heat. This causes the compressor to increase its pressure on refrigerants, increasing the possibility of the compressor breaking down.
- The ‘Self-Cleaning Condenser’ cleans the condenser with a rotating brush that moves up and down 2-3 times a day, preventing any dust build-up and making it possible to always maintain the highest efficiency while saving additional energy.
Only Turbo Air refrigerators require No Maintenance for three years
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $0.02, post a product photo — earn $0.04, post a product video — earn $0.10
There are no reviews yet for this product.