Victory Refrigeration CBF72-1 UltraSpec Series Chef Base Freezer Featuring
Photo of the Victory Refrigeration CBF72-1 UltraSpec Series Chef Base Freezer Featuring
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Full Electronic Control
- 100% Front Breathing
- Expansion Valve Technology
- Secure-Temp 1.0™ Technology
- Stainless Steel Exterior & Interior
- Lifetime Warranty On All Drawers & Slides
- Santoprene Door Gaskets with Exclusive 2 Year Warranty
- Heavy Duty, Fire-Proof, Reinforced Insulated 16 Gauge Top (No heat shield required)
- 12 Gauge Drawer Slides With 3 Stainless Steel Ball (Bearings Per Each Drawer Slide)
- Upper Drawers Accommodate two 6” deep 12” x 20” pans (Food service pans not included)
- Lower Drawers Accommodate two 4” deep 12” x 20” pans (Food service pans not included)
- Flat Top
- Marine Edge
- Gasket Guards
- Optional Voltages: 220/50/1, 220/60/1
- Exclusive 2 Year Warranty on Santoprene Door Gaskets
- 3 Year Parts & Labor Warranty Plus an Additional 2 Year Compressor Warranty
- Secure-Temp 1.0™ is the industry’s first and only full service temperature monitoring solution for your kitchen. Secure-Temp 1.0™ is standard on all Victory models and is HACCP compliant & meets NAFEM’s data protocol.
- Heavy-duty construction with stainless steel on top, front, sides, rear and drip guard top. Interior of cabinet is constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Drawers are equipped with heavy-duty workflow handle. Cabinet integrity is reinforced by use of structural columns. Cabinets are insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation of 2” thickness for added strength and maximum energy efficiency. Cabinet back and bottom are constructed of galvanized steel. Interior cabinet is made of corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Drawer frames are constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel and are supported on stainless steel telescoping drawer slides with three stainless steel roller bearing wheels for maximum support of stored food product. Upper pull-out drawers accommodate two 6” deep 12” x 20” pans of combinations of 1/6 size pans or larger. Lower pull-out drawers accommodate two 4” deep 12” x 20” pans or combinations of 1/6 size pans or larger. Heavy duty pan divider supports are supplied. Foodservice pans are not included. A snap in type vinyl magnetic gasket is attached to each drawer for positive seal.
- Self-contained refrigeration system utilizes R134a refrigerant metered by expansion valve. Automatic (hot gas) condensate evaporation is provided. Interior forced air system, with high humidity evaporator coils, provide the ideal environment for food preservation. Removable front thermometer panel and grille allows for easy access to complete lift-out refrigeration system.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.