Victory Refrigeration FIS-3D-S1 UltraSpec Series Freezer Featuring Secure-Temp
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Removable Ramps
- Stainless Steel Floor
- Heavy Duty Cylinder Locks
- Secure-Temp™ Technology
- Expansion Valve Technology
- Stainless Steel Breaker Strips
- Plasticized Evaporator Fin Coils
- 20 Gauge, Stainless Steel Doors
- Adjustable Door Wiper Gasket(s)
- Stainless Steel Interior Door Liner
- V-TEMP™ Electronic Control System
- Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- Cam-Lift Hinges, Guaranteed for Life
- Environmentally Safe R-404a Refrigerant
- Foamed-in-Place Polyurethane Insulation
- Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Dual Speed, Energy Efficient EC Fan Motors
- One Piece, Snap-In Magnetic Door Gasket(s)
- Self-Closing Doors with 120° Hold Open Feature
- Hinged Front Shroud Makes Condenser Cleaning Easier
- High Performance, Balanced, Top-Mounted Refrigeration
- Santoprene Door Gaskets with Exclusive 2 Year Warranty
- Ergonomically Correct Door Handles, Guaranteed for Life
- Energy Efficient, Dual-Speed EC Evaporator Fan Motor(s)
- Energy Saving Thermal Breaker Caps, Guaranteed for Life
- Accepts Mobile Storage Racks up to 27” W x 29” D x 64.5” H
- LED Lights with Proximity Door Switch Activates Interior Lighting
- Cord and Plug
- Remote Models
- Optional Voltages
- Change Door Swing
- Full-Size Glass Doors
- Exterior Laminate Décor
- Correctional Facilities Options
- Stainless Steel Case Back and Shroud
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Secure-Temp 1.0™ is the industry’s first and only full service temperature monitoring solution for your kitchen. SecureTemp 1.0™ is standard on all Victory models and is HACCP compliant and meets NAFEM’s data protocol. There is NO software or monthly monitoring fees. Optional add on kits are available for additional units in your kitchen that you want to monitor.
- The cabinet front and doors are constructed of heavy gauge, polished stainless steel to maintain an attractive appearance after years of heavy use. Polyurethane foam insulation throughout ensures the ultimate in energy efficiency. The front shroud lifts up for easy access when cleaning the condenser unit.
- The doors are heavy gauge, polished stainless steel with a stainless steel interior liner. Each door is provided with a cylinder lock and ergonomically correct vertical handle. The door hinges are self-closing and have a hold-open feature at 120° which facilitates product loading. Proximity switches energize the recessed interior incandescent lighting when the door is opened. Humidity control wires around the door jamb prevent condensation from forming on the front of the cabinet in high humidity environments. The wires are concealed by a high impact, non-conducting thermal breaker cap.
- All components of the high efficiency, air-cooled, self-contained refrigeration system are mounted on top of the cabinet out of the food storage zone providing greater usable storage space. Environmentally friendly R-404a refrigerant is efficiently metered by an expansion valve providing a constant, safe operating temperature and quick “recovery” under the most demanding conditions. The hermetically sealed systems are designed to operate at 0° F. Each cooling coil has plasticized fin coils to resist food acids and dualspeed EC fan motor(s) for greater cooling capacity and efficiency. All condensate water is disposed of automatically by the energy efficient, non-electric condensate evaporator.
- Each door opening accepts a mobile storage rack measuring up to 27” W x 29” D x 64.5” H. Optional shelf pilasters and wire shelves are available.
- The easy to use V-TEMP™ Control is provided standard with a two year parts and labor warranty. This durable, water resistant microprocessor monitors and controls the entire temperature maintenance process. It includes an ON/OFF switch, manual defrost, interior light switch, LED temperature indicator in ° C or ° F, a HI/LO audio/visual temperature alarm, power supply interruption, door ajar and “clean condenser” alarms. A manager’s “lock-out” feature is provided to safeguard pre-determined control settings. A HAACP Event Indicator/Memory feature announces and records up to nine (9) alarm events. Unique to the V-TEMP are two standard modes of operation:
- ENERGY SAVER - The cabinet automatically reverts to the energy saving mode when there are no door openings for four hours.
- SUPERCOOL - Provides a lower “set-point” refrigeration condition for a set period of time when food has just been loaded into the freezer and needs to be quickly brought back down to a safe temperature.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.