Victory Refrigeration FS-1D-S1-EW-PT UltraSpec Series Freezer Featuring Secure-Temp
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information.
Download Adobe Acrobat software
- Heavy Duty Cylinder Locks
- Expansion Valve Technology
- Stainless Steel Breaker Strips
- Secure-Temp 1.0™ Technology
- Plasticized Evaporator Fin Coils
- Stainless Steel Interior Door Liner
- 20 Gauge, Stainless Steel Door(s)
- Non-Electric Condensate Evaporator
- V-TEMP™ Electronic Control System
- Cam-Lift Hinges, Guaranteed for Life
- Anti-Condensate Door Perimeter Heaters
- Environmentally Safe R-404a Refrigerant
- Foamed-in-Place Polyurethane Insulation
- Dual Speed, Energy Efficient, EC Fan Motors
- One Piece, Snap-In Magnetic Door Gasket(s)
- Cord and Plug (see electrical data for details)
- Self-Closing Doors with 120° Hold Open Feature
- Hinged Front Shroud Makes Condenser Cleaning Easier
- High Performance, Balanced, Top-Mounted Refrigeration
- Santoprene Door Gaskets with Exclusive 2 Year Warranty
- Ergonomically Correct Door Handles, Guaranteed for Life
- S, SA Series have 6” High, Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs
- Energy Saving Thermal Breaker Caps, Guaranteed for Life
- Three (3) Epoxy Coated Wire Shelves per Cabinet Section
- LED Lights with Proximity Door Switch Activates Interior Lighting
- Remote Models
- Optional Voltages
- Change Door Swing
- Stainless Steel Shelves
- Exterior Laminate Décor
- Correctional Facilities Options
- Full and Half-Size Glass Doors
- Adjustable Tray and Pan Slides
- 6” Overall Height Casters (Set of 4)
- 5 Year Compressor Warranty
- 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Secure-Temp 1.0™ is the industry’s first and only full service temperature monitoring solution for your kitchen. Secure-Temp 1.0™ is standard on all Victory models and is HACCP compliant and meets NAFEM’s data protocol. There is NO software or monthly monitoring fees. Optional add on kits are available for additional units in your kitchen that you want to monitor.
- The cabinet front and doors are constructed of heavy gauge, polished stainless steel to maintain an attractive appearance after years of heavy use. Polyurethane foam insulation throughout ensures the ultimate in energy efficiency. The front shroud lifts up to provide easy access to the condenser unit.
- The doors are heavy gauge, polished stainless steel with a stainless steel interior liner. Each door is provided with a cylinder lock and ergonomically correct vertical handle. The door hinges are self-closing and have a hold-open feature at 120° which facilitates product loading. Proximity switches energize the recessed interior incandescent lighting when the door is opened. Humidity control wires around the door jamb prevent condensation from forming on the front of the cabinet in high humidity environments. The wires are concealed by a high impact, non-conducting thermal breaker cap.
- All components of the high efficiency, air-cooled, self-contained refrigeration system are mounted on top of the cabinet out of the food storage zone providing greater usable storage space. Environmentally friendly R-404a refrigerant is efficiently metered by an expansion valve providing a constant, safe operating temperature and quick “recovery” under the most demanding conditions. The hermetically sealed systems are designed to operate at 0° F. Each cooling coil has plasticized fin coils to resist food acids and dualspeed EC fan motor(s) for greater cooling capacity and efficiency. All condensate water is disposed of automatically by the energy efficient, non-electric condensate evaporator.
- Each cabinet section is provided with three heavy-duty, epoxy coated wire shelves. The shelves are adjustable in one inch increments. A wide door opening allows for the use of a variety of optional pan slide configurations including 18” x 26” and 12” x 20” pans.
- The easy to use V-TEMP™ Control is standard. This durable, water resistant microprocessor monitors and controls the entire temperature maintenance process. It includes an ON/OFF switch, manual defrost, interior light switch, LED temperature indicator in ° C or ° F, a HI/LO audio/visual temperature alarm, power supply interruption, door ajar and “clean condenser” alarms. A manager’s “lock-out” feature is provided to safeguard predetermined control settings. A HAACP Event Indicator/Memory feature announces and records up to nine (9) alarm events. Unique to the V-Temp are two standard modes of operation:
- ENERGY SAVING - The cabinet automatically reverts to the energy saving mode when there are no door openings for four hours.
- SUPERCOOL - Provides a lower “set-point” refrigeration condition for a set period of time when food has just been loaded into the freezer and needs to be quickly brought back down to a safe temperature.
NOTE! This is a general product line video and does not necessarily reflect the listed model.
If you've used this product, share your summary, photo and video of it. Earn up to $16 per product.
Write a text review — earn $2, post a product photo — earn $4, post a product video — earn $10
There are no reviews yet for this product.